Page 95 of 370 FirstFirst ... 45 85 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 5545

Thread: Edmonton Oilers

Dobber Sports Wizard

Stephen King played very well in regulation and overtime, will definitely get the next start.

Administrator

Ride Bachman all the way to the Cup baby!
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Veteran

Baby got Bach
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by MolsonX View Post
    Stephen King played very well in regulation and overtime, will definitely get the next start.
    This reminds me of what happened to me while I was watching the game last night. My wife comes downstairs after putting our daughter back to bed and says who is that in net for the Oilers. I reply, "Richard Bachman". She asks, "is that his real name?" So I say, "no. His real name is Stephen King but people get him mixed up with someone else all the time."

Dobber Sports Veteran

Stephen King gets the start tonight against the Leafs. Maybe they'll bring CUJO out of retirement for this one......
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Blaster View Post
    Stephen King gets the start tonight against the Leafs. Maybe they'll bring CUJO out of retirement for this one......
    as long as he doesn't pull a Carrie (Jim Carey, that is)
    12 team, H2H, salary cap
    1 pt/G or A, 2 pts/W, 1 pt/OTL, 1 pt/SO

Forward: B. Point, M. Necas, A. Debrincat, T. Zegras, J. Bratt, L. Raymond
    Defense: J. Morrissey, A. DeAngelo, S. Gostisbehere, D. Doughty
    Goalie: T. Demko, E. Merzlikins
    Bench: M. Rossi, C. Glass, M. Maccelli, M. Dumba, K. Shattenkirk, F. Andersen
    Prospects of Note: L. Stankoven, J. Lekkerimaki, D. Yurov, B. Clarke

League has been running continuously since 1997-98

Dobber Sports Veteran

I'd be fine with him pulling a Jim Carey and giving us a 35 win season - even if it's just the one time he tops 20 wins and only gets double digit wins one more time in his career :P.

Don't see anyone getting 35 wins with a .906 sv % these days though haha.

How do you win the Vezina when your save percentage is 17th in the entire league???
    12 tm pts only dynasty
    F (count 12): Bedard, Boldy, Beniers, Cooley, Michkov, Norris, Landeskog, Rossi, Reichel, Pelletier, Tomasino, Foerster, Bordeleau, Lysell, Wahlstrom, Bourque, Stankoven, Nazar, Othmann, Ostlund, O.Moore
    D (count 6): McAvoy, Kylington, Byram, Boqvist, Perunovich, Lundkvist, L.Hughes, Zellweger, Morrow
    G (count 2): Askarov, Wallstedt, Wolf, Kochetkov, Levi
    3 round draft and 1 waiver per team per year

Dobber Sports Ninja

Feel good about tonight's game. Oilers will play with more confidence with Bachman in net and Gagner back, and the Leafs are a good team for the Oilers to beat up on.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Stephen King is one hit wonder.............

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    and the Leafs are a good team for the Oilers to beat up on.
    Still at it with the Leafs bashing huh? I suppose that makes the result tonight that much sweeter

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Well, time for a rebuild! Wait.....what? Oh......right. Thats... depressing.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Still at it with the Leafs bashing huh? I suppose that makes the result tonight that much sweeter
    Oilers are a horrible team right now. Not sure what Eakins is up to, but I hope he has a plan and we start to see it by the half way mark.

TML is a legit team and will make the playoffs. Beating the Oilers isn't much to call home about though.

The one guy I publicly said the Oilers should have pursued this year - Mason Raymond. Great pick-up.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by spoilers View Post
    well, time for a rebuild! Wait.....what? Oh......right. Thats... Depressing.
    lol. +1....

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by MolsonX View Post
    TML is a legit team and will make the playoffs. Beating the Oilers isn't much to call home about though.
    Hah... I'm not calling home about anything. Beating the Oil definitely isn't something to be proud of.

I just find it amusing that doulos seems to believe that the top team in the eastern conference is apparently "a good team to beat up on" for the worst team in the entire league. Someone please explain that logic to me

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Hah... I'm not calling home about anything. Beating the Oil definitely isn't something to be proud of.

I just find it amusing that doulos seems to believe that the top team in the eastern conference is apparently "a good team to beat up on" for the worst team in the entire league. Someone please explain that logic to me
    In all fairness, TML may be first in the standings today, but it's not likely they'll remain there. They are a contender, top four even, but they won't be the #1 seed in the East come playoffs.

Regarding doulos........well, it's not easy being an Oil fan right now..........maybe just cut him a bit of slack.