Page 98 of 244 FirstFirst ... 48 88 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3655

Thread: Ottawa Senators

Banned

screw these guys who give us no rispeck then give us too much rispeck when they admit we're good

http://www.senatorsextra.com/main/ho...in-stanley-cup

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by notch4077 View Post

Also talks about Wiercioch and how he is ready to prove himself and at the same time laugh in the face of the projections of the experts. He is so underrated by everyone. Draft him and enjoy.
    yeah but it also says they intend to slot him in on the 2nd pairing with Cowen (an RFA who, if there are any truth to the rumors, is not buying what Melnyk is shoveling at the moment). The Karlsson factor is not to be underestimated from a fantasy perspective, hell I could make you his defensive partner and you'd probably get 20 assists

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by mister_mcgoo View Post
    yeah but it also says they intend to slot him in on the 2nd pairing with Cowen (an RFA who, if there are any truth to the rumors, is not buying what Melnyk is shoveling at the moment). The Karlsson factor is not to be underestimated from a fantasy perspective, hell I could make you his defensive partner and you'd probably get 20 assists
    I got 6 assists in my beer league...as a goalie and I hit the post when the other team pulled their goalie for an extra attacker late in the game. I still haven't scored - even though that's the only thing that is on my mind when we are up by a goal or two with a minute to go. It will happen.

Banned

I got 6 assists in my beer league...as a goalie and I hit the post when the other team pulled their goalie for an extra attacker late in the game. I still haven't scored - even though that's the only thing that is on my mind when we are up by a goal or two with a minute to go. It will happen.
    see? All you'd have to do is skate hard, keep your head up and follow one rule: if I have the puck, give it to Karlsson

Dobber Sports Ninja

Smile

Haha, you just gotta get stronger little guy! lol

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Haha, you just gotta get stronger little guy! lol
    Haha. I still remember the look on your face when you saw me for the 1st time. Have you seen the movie Twins?

Dobber Sports Ninja

Haha. I still remember the look on your face when you saw me for the 1st time. Have you seen the movie Twins?
    That's hilarious, absolutely! Great comparison, lol! Hey, why do I always end up getting compared to Danny DeVito, oh wait...that's right because I'm the brains behind the operation bro!! Too funny.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    That's hilarious, absolutely! Great comparison, lol! Hey, why do I always end up getting compared to Danny DeVito, oh wait...that's right because I'm the brains behind the operation bro!! Too funny.
    No arguments here. I fully bow down to your genius. The reason I started working out was because I was dumb and ugly. I wanted to have something going for me, so I hit the weights. True story. Boom!

Who knew I would eventually become a firefighter and drive the ladies crazy with my calendar pics? Haha. Good times. So glad you don't need to be smrt to become a firefighter, just dedicated and lucky in the end.
    Last edited by notch4077; August 22, 2013 at 10:53 AM.

Dobber Sports Ace

Can I have some thoughts on Mark Stone??

I have him stashed on my farm right now and cannot decide to stick with him or let him slide and try to redraft him. I don't expect him to make the Sens this year or does he surprise?

This is for the league in my sig.

Thanks
    12 Team H2H keeper league
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, Hits, GWG & SOG. W, GAA, SV% & SHO
    Daily changes, Start: 3C 3LW 3RW 6D 1F 2W 2G - 10 Bench

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by UKflames View Post

I have him stashed on my farm right now and cannot decide to stick with him or let him slide and try to redraft him. I don't expect him to make the Sens this year or does he surprise?

Thanks
    Angus linked to this in the ramblings today... http://www.silversevensens.com/ottaw...-12-mark-stone
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by UKflames View Post

Thanks
    You won't find a bigger proponent than me for Stone. I've had him slated to the right of Spezza this season for the longest time. But, insert Bobby Ryan in the mix and the Sens long sought after plan to have Stone play with Spezza becomes a little more confusing.

Assuming Michalek - Spezza - Ryan is line one, the ongoing question is who is the 2nd line RW? In my opinion, it can only be Conacher or Stone.

I'm so biased here it is tough for me to clear my head and tell you to let Stone slide and as you said try and re-draft him. I'm gonna continue to go out on my limb and say he sticks (even though numbers are working against him as well as not having any previous chemistry with Turris) If Bobby Ryan wasn't a Sen (and thank God he is), Stone would be beside Spezza this year as management had wanted that forever.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    Angus linked to this in the ramblings today... http://www.silversevensens.com/ottaw...-12-mark-stone
    Thanks for showing me this now. Haha.

I disagree with their placement of him this year.

Banned

He also played in the playoffs and looked decent, which the article fails to mention

Dobber Sports Genius

The Sens prospect tourney is coming up in 2 weekends and I will be in attendance for all 3 Ottawa games. Once again, they will defend their title against the same 3 boring teams (Pittsburgh, Chicago and Toronto)

I will be doing write-ups of each games talking about who impressed me and who didn't. I remember a couple years ago I think Dobber put them on his main page so I will try and make them of quality once again. I spoke with Bryan Murray last time and I'm sure I will weasel my way into their secured section once again.

Here is the Sens release:
    http://senators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=680687

I will be Sens heavy with my eyes, but if you have someone in particular you want me to watch on the 3 other teams, let me know and I will do my best.

I'm not a scout or a writer, so cut me some slack when I post my thoughts.

Dobber Sports Wizard

I'm really interested in hearing how Jarrod Maidens does. I think these will be his first "games" in what, a year and a half almost?

Ludwig Karlsson, Buddy Robinson, and Cody Ceci are some other Sens I'd like to hear about. Marcantuoni from the Pens and Dillon Fournier from the Hawks are a couple others.

Damn you Canadians are lucky to be able to go to these things.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar