Page 213 of 244 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 223 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 3660

Thread: Ottawa Senators

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Ottawa Senators

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Doughty be looking for the dough soon enough.
    might as well just start calling him Dough-ty
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Melnyks comments are dead air. Most believe he is already in the process of selling the team. Non story again

- - - Updated - - -

In fact those comments have further susbtantiwted the rumours that he has sold. This is his last stand. Let him air out his nonsense and let him rot

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by reggiebarnes View Post
    Melnyks comments are dead air. Most believe he is already in the process of selling the team. Non story again

- - - Updated - - -

In fact those comments have further susbtantiwted the rumours that he has sold. This is his last stand. Let him air out his nonsense and let him rot
    didn't those rumours get squashed as him not selling, but refinancing the team? Big difference

Administrator

Regardless of the state of the sale people can voice their opinions about Melnyk's comments

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    didn't those rumours get squashed as him not selling, but refinancing the team? Big difference
    No that’s just what’s said in the public

ottawa is a small town with no secrets

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by reggiebarnes View Post
    No that’s just what’s said in the public

ottawa is a small town with no secrets
    It's home to the Parliament and Senate... there are millions of secrets. And many more rumours, gossipy stories

Dobber Sports Ninja

I don't know Melnyk, but I don't like what I've seen of him. If he sells the team, that would be great, however, I don't want to see the team leave Ottawa. I hope it can work out somehow. Karlsson needs to be re-signed long term, otherwise I see less bums in the seats (and more on the bench, lol!).
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    I don't know Melnyk, but I don't like what I've seen of him. If he sells the team, that would be great, however, I don't want to see the team leave Ottawa. I hope it can work out somehow. Karlsson needs to be re-signed long term, otherwise I see less bums in the seats (and more on the bench, lol!).
    Even id Melnyk didn’t sell the team, which he is doing, he can’t afford to relocate them

Dobber Sports Deity

I doubt the Sens are going anywhere no matter who the owner is. The NHL isn't moving a team out of Canada.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Jedi

I doubt the Sens are going anywhere no matter who the owner is. The NHL isn't moving a team out of Canada.
    Quebec City is in Canada... he did say move it two blocks. heh

Yup. Bet man never move Ottawa, simple at that

Dobber Sports Expert

Or into....

Dobber Sports Deity

I find it kind of sad to see an owner, who had the entire city cheering for him while he needed his transplant, turn his back on all of those who supported him during a time in his life when he needed it most. Thanks for nothing I guess.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Deity

https://twitter.com/Citizenkwarren/s...67729397747712

NHL commissioner Gary Bettman talked to Postmedia about Melnyk: “I read (the comments). “I haven’t even spoken to him, but he didn’t say he was moving the franchise. “And (you) can’t move the franchise unless you go through the league process and get board of governor approval.

Dobber Sports Initiate

The bigger question: Sens look like they want to move some salary. Heard Hoffman or Pageau may be the odd men out... Obviously they will probably be the easiest to move. But what about Bobby Ryan's horrible contract at $7.25M until 2022, is there any way you move that? Who would want that on their cap? So much term left and he sucks