Page 164 of 244 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 174 214 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 3660

Thread: Ottawa Senators

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Ottawa Senators

Despite being a Leaf fan I'm with u on that. Sure I want Leafs pick to be better or the best it can be. But also looking for s big game from my boy KT(those 16 FWs were huge last night). Hopefully high scoring with Sens getting a non-OT win.

Banned

With pittsburghs loss today, if we win all our games, we are in.

Banned

At this point, the Sens gotta be considered the favorite for the Cup.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 27Blue View Post
    At this point, the Sens gotta be considered the favorite for the Cup.
    Islanders/Blues/Stars threads are that way <---, dude

Dobber Sports Expert

Not a good start....lots of time left but....c'mon Sens!
    12 -Team Yahoo, Points Pool, Keeper (Since 1995): G(1), A(1), PPG(1), SHG(1) GWG(1), W(2), SHO(3). Protect 13 each season.

C (4): Hayes, Bonino, White, Bozak
    LW (4): Aho, Huberdeau, K Connor, Gourde
    RW (4): Perry, Boeser, Tuch, Zucker
    F (1):Labanc
    D (4): Barrie, Theodore, Faulk, Shattenkirk
    G (1): Lehner

Bench: (C) Kerfoot, (RW) Silfverberg, (LW) Bertuzzi (D) Q Hughes, R Murray, D'Angelo (G) Demko, Markstrom,

Banned

**** I hate shootouts. Oh well, take the point and hope some team ahead of us loses 2-3 games.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Sure is irritating that Leafs play like they don't give a crap with almost every team but us.

Bee in my bonnet: Can some1 explain to me why Cameron reluctant to use Karlsson in shootouts? A travesty he'd wait that long before putting in his captain and best/most confident player who has a fantastic wrist shot and great moves. His shootout record this year better than hoffman's or McArthur's. The latter jokes about how bad he is in shootouts. Given the funk Ryan's in I'd even consider putting EK in over him at the moment. I lost respect for Cameron tonight over that.
    Non-keeper 11-team auction league with 5 active forwards, two D. Points only (G=1, A=1)

The world does not judge actions on their own merit, but on their chance results, and they consider that only those actions which are blessed with a happy outcome have been undertaken with sound advice and reason
    -- Boethius

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by larrylintz View Post
    Sure is irritating that Leafs play like they don't give a crap with almost every team but us.

Bee in my bonnet: Can some1 explain to me why Cameron reluctant to use Karlsson in shootouts? A travesty he'd wait that long before putting in his captain and best/most confident player who has a fantastic wrist shot and great moves. His shootout record this year better than hoffman's or McArthur's. The latter jokes about how bad he is in shootouts. Given the funk Ryan's in I'd even consider putting EK in over him at the moment. I lost respect for Cameron tonight over that.
    oh come on dude, jesus christ. I wouldn't put Karlsson in as a primary shooter either. He probably doesn't even volunteer or else he'd be there most of the time.

Dobber Sports Rookie

2 points out of the last spot, but it's really 3 points out as they do not have the ROW tiebreaker. If this team were to somehow, someway get in they would be dangerous. This is a big team, they can pound the heck of out ya. They kicked the snot out of Detroit the other night physically.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    **** I hate shootouts. Oh well, take the point and hope some team ahead of us loses 2-3 games.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey~Town View Post
    2 points out of the last spot, but it's really 3 points out as they do not have the ROW tiebreaker. If this team were to somehow, someway get in they would be dangerous. This is a big team, they can pound the heck of out ya. They kicked the snot out of Detroit the other night physically.
    it will be tough for sure. Just need to start it off right by beating Pittsburgh in regulation on Tuesday. Then hope to get 3 out of 4 points against Philly and NYR and have some other team only grab 2 points the rest of the way.

Dobber Sports Superstar

How is the tiebreaker with Bos, Pitt and Det in the mix. Looks like Det plays Car twice.
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Magicstew View Post
    How is the tiebreaker with Bos, Pitt and Det in the mix. Looks like Det plays Car twice.
    We lose all tiebreakers, so we need to get three more points than one of the teams.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Go SENS Go........ I predicted you would be in and detroit would be out.. Make me sound smart, HaHa..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Titan

Karlsson doesn’t have the type of talent to excel in a shootout. He skates fluently and needs 2 big strides to get to full speed, but the long strides aren’t useful in a shootout to change speed to put the goalie off. His wrist shot is surprisingly long and takes more time than a forwards’ snap shot to develop. He has a great slapshot/onetimer, can’t use that in the shootout. His dekes are more straight line, just moving the puck slightly out of harm’s way than dangling and toe dragging around players.

Everything that makes him a great offensive defenseman is the same things that keep him out of the shootout until round 5-6. Plus I bet he isn’t too comfortable being 1on1 with the goalie, I know as a d-man myself I don’t really like it. I’m sure if he practiced it more and more he would get comfortable with it, but I think he knows other players should be stepping up for that role which allows him time to practice other things.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Banned

Montreal fans hear us coming. Get ready!