Page 134 of 244 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 3655

Thread: Ottawa Senators

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Ottawa Senators

Bryan Murray is reported to be battling unknown health issues. He has noticeably lost weight this offseason.

Just glad no one on this site will pretend like they either know what's going on and say it's because he is on a low-carb diet or belittle the fact that someone was worried about the way he looks now. I've seen it on another site of pretend know-it-alls.

Dobber forums continue to be professional.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Vanek! at the Disco View Post
    Thread bookmarked, you guys will all have some crow to eat in about a year, lets revisit then
    All depends if you think the Legwand signing for 2C/3C with Zibanejad taking whatever role Legwand doesn't is that "someone comparible" signing?

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Vanek! at the Disco View Post
    Thread bookmarked, you guys will all have some crow to eat in about a year, lets revisit then
    And also, what do you consider for Turris struggling? Any decrease in point totals? Turris is more than just points to the Sens.

Dobber Sports Genius

Curtis Lazar has won the Hardest Worker Award on the last day of camp. That shouldn't shock too many of us. I can't see this guy not making the club out of the main camp.

Dobber Sports Genius

Bryan Murray health issue thread can be found here:

http://forums.dobbersports.com/showt...26#post1293526

Banned

Man many of you Sens fans are worse than Leafs fans, half you are such delusional fanboys that you think you still have a playoff worthy team and the rest of you are getting into petty squabbles and turf wars. What are you, in 4th grade? Who gives a flying **** what someone says on some other site or if they take stuff they read on one site and post it on another? What a bunch of cliquish little babies you are, grow the hell up already!

Dobber Sports Initiate

Hey Vanek, people are dicks on the internet...not just Sens' fans notch, how dare you post something you read somewhere else? I am sure everything else that is posted on these forums are original scoops, witnessed, verified, and reported by the first observer!
    10-team Keeper. Everyone keeps 12 + 1 G + 3 "young keepers" (players with less than 164 NHL games played), and 1G. Points for G (2), A (2), PIM (.2), Hit (.2), Blk (.2) SHP(1), W(4), SO(8) Must dress 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G

C - Crosby, Backstrom, Kuznetsov, Eichel, Johansen
    LW - E. Kane, Drouin, Schenn, Miller, Foligno, Zucker
    RW - Wheeler, Stone, Lindholm, Oshie, Tolvanen
    D - Karlsson, Carlson, Dumba, Nurse, Ceci, Pionk, Larsson, Montour
    G - Murray, Quick, Koskinen, Blackwood, Georgiev

Minors - Turcotte, Bouchard, Kaprizov

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    Hey Vanek, people are dicks on the internet...not just Sens' fans
    very true...post modified

Dobber Sports Genius

I missed this until now:

http://hockey.dobbersports.com/index...-with-senators

Good writeup by Dobber on the Legwand signing and very well how it could shake out to start the season and beyond.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Zibby will be 2C before long. He's too good to hold back. I sure hope Lazar is everything you guys have said he is. And for the record, I also worry about how the Alfredsson/Spezza fiascos are going to affect the willingness of other players to stay with the Legion....especially Karlsson.
    10-team Keeper. Everyone keeps 12 + 1 G + 3 "young keepers" (players with less than 164 NHL games played), and 1G. Points for G (2), A (2), PIM (.2), Hit (.2), Blk (.2) SHP(1), W(4), SO(8) Must dress 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G

Dobber Sports Genius

Zibby will be 2C before long. He's too good to hold back. I sure hope Lazar is everything you guys have said he is. And for the record, I also worry about how the Alfredsson/Spezza fiascos are going to affect the willingness of other players to stay with the Legion....especially Karlsson.
    Meh, think of the Alfie thing as it needed to be Spezza's team eventually and then Spezza went out and proved it could never be his. Until one of the remaining/new core refuses to sign over a so called budget or reputation of it, I'm not worried. In saying that, I didn't renew my season tickets for this season yet.

In my opinion, Karlsson will be named captain and he will be here long after his contract expires. Who knows though?

It is definitely egg-shell time for a lot of fans, but have faith. Maybe Melnyk just throws what is left in his bank account at GM Murray and says, "here, take this and win a Cup before..gulp, cancer takes you."

Dobber Sports Genius

Yes, I think ZBad will be 2C for the majority of this season though, with Legwand the 3. Might take till November for them to realize it though.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by notch4077 View Post
    Yes, I think ZBad will be 2C for the majority of this season though, with Legwand the 3. Might take till November for them to realize it though.
    Any chance he plays wing at some point you think? Its always good to have a plethora of centres, but if Lazar makes the team, that will be at least 5 (Turris, Z, Smith, Legwand, Lazar).

I am really looking forward to seeing whether Legwand and Lazar can improve the team defence, which I think has been the biggest problem.

Dobber Sports Genius

Any chance he plays wing at some point you think? Its always good to have a plethora of centres, but if Lazar makes the team, that will be at least 5 (Turris, Z, Smith, Legwand, Lazar).

I am really looking forward to seeing whether Legwand and Lazar can improve the team defence, which I think has been the biggest problem.
    I think there will always be times with callups and injuries that ZBad plays the wing, but I think they want him up and down the centre of the ice for the most part though.

And the commitment to defence from the forward group is going to be much better this year which will undoubtably insulate the D. I don't see any way that it will be the same or worse. Turris, MacArthur, ZBad, Stone, Hoffman, Legwand, Condra, Smith, (Pageau and Lazar…if they make it) are all aware on the defensive side of the puck. I realize the only subtraction from last years team is Spezza (I don't count Kassian or Hemsky), but that speaks volumes in itself. MacLean is rumoured to be going back to what worked in his "early years" as part of his coaching evolution.

Dobber Sports Initiate

I don't believe that they'll be better without Spezza, but I would love to be wrong.