Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago Blackhawks

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Chicago Blackhawks

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    3-0...

Meh heh heh!

Hickey Gods on my side? Say it ain't so!

Time to bring Crow in... 3-0 finish would be Fab
    3-0 that early I would. Kane might have to work for his point tonight and not an empty net point...hehe

Dobber Sports Monster

How I feel right now ...

kaner.png

edit...just as I posted this he scored. He knew I was posting this. KANE!!!

edit...its under review

edit...good goal. atta be Kane

The Great One

Extends it to 24.......wow good for him but that goal shouldn't have counted IMO

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    Extends it to 24.......wow good for him but that goal shouldn't have counted IMO
    Personally, I'd like to see the streak end since I don't like the way Panarin is playing because of it. He seems to be trying to get the puck to Kane every time he's on the ice in order to extend the streak.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Sage

Different look for the Hawks PP over the last couple games. The lines look like:

Toews, Hossa, Shaw, TT, and Rundblad; Rundblad and TT are on the point. It is unusual for Q to put Rundblad and TT on the post since they are both weak defensively. Rundblad is very good at getting his shot through.

Anisimov, Kane, Panarin, Keith, Seabrook

Neither line looks to be the #1 PP line and Q is just starting them according to energy level. I can't remember the last time Toews and Kane were not on the same PP line.
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Patty Kane keeps this magical streak going.. Unreal!!

I can see him going a couple games this season without a point, but there definitely won't be too many!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Sage

Just what I have been hoping for. From the Hawks beat writer.

Mark Lazerus ‏@MarkLazerus 2m2 minutes ago
    Joel Quenneville is indeed seriously considering breaking up Panarin and Kane, and putting Panarin with Toews. #Blackhawks

Mark Lazerus ‏@MarkLazerus 52s53 seconds ago
    Sounds like his ideal lineup has Panarin and Toews together, Kane and Anisimov together, and Kruger and Hossa together. Still early, though.

* Great news for Toews owners. Kane probably goes back to a pt/game. Panarin should stick to 70-75 pts.

By the way, the best young players so far through 2 Hawk preseason games has been Schmaltz and Forsling. Schmaltz sees the game very well and will greatly benefit by playing with talent. Forsling is way underrated right now and he is easily the best d prospect on the Hawks possibly their best prospect overall.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post

Joel Quenneville is indeed seriously considering breaking up Panarin and Kane, and putting Panarin with Toews. #Blackhawks

Sounds like his ideal lineup has Panarin and Toews together, Kane and Anisimov together, and Kruger and Hossa together. Still early, though.

* Great news for Toews owners. Kane probably goes back to a pt/game. Panarin should stick to 70-75 pts.

By the way, the best young players so far through 2 Hawk preseason games has been Schmaltz and Forsling. Schmaltz sees the game very well and will greatly benefit by playing with talent. Forsling is way underrated right now and he is easily the best d prospect on the Hawks possibly their best prospect overall.
    Great news for me, been thinking all summer about trading Toews for some D help. I'll likely hang onto him now.
    18 Team Full Keeper. Total points.

Start 10 F, 3 D, 1 UTIL, 1 G

3 Points: SHO, 2 Points: G, PPA, SHG, SHA, W, 1 Point: A, PPG, GWG, .25 Points: BLK, .1 Points: FOW, SOG, SV, .15 Points: HIT, -.05 Points: FOL, -.15 Points: GA

Forwards: Backstrom, Barre-Boulet, Beauvillier, Caufield, Dickinson, Donato, Donskoi, Gourde, Greenway, Horvat, Kase, Keller, Kuznetsov, MacKinnon, Marchessault, J. T. Miller, Sikura, Tarasenko, Zegras

Defense: Barrie, Brannstrom, Cholowski, Honka, Matheson, Pulock, Shattenkirk

Goal: Dubnyk, Jarry, Markstrom, Merzlikins

2014-15, 2016-17 MHL Champions!

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post

Speaking of Schmaltz, he is lining up in Kane and Anisimov in practice.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    Speaking of Schmaltz, he is lining up in Kane and Anisimov in practice.
    They're together tonight

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Forsling > Pokka? I saw them feeding Forsling repeatedly for one-timers in the one preseason game I've seen. Do you see him as more offensively talented than Pokka?

20-team NHL cap keeper; auction salaries w/contracts; 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 3B, 18 farm
    H2H Cat Wins: G, A, Pts, 2G+A, DPts, PIM, SOG, Hits, Blks, FO%, STG, GWG, G Wins, GAA, Save %, ShO
    C: Stamkos, Toews, DRyan, Compher, Fisher, Haula
    LW: Lucic, Tkachuk, Eriksson Ek, Connor
    RW: Radulov, Tarasenko, JWilliams, Point, Callahan
    D: Braun, Del Zotto, McNabb, CMiller, Petry, Subban, Butcher
    G: Andersen, Rinne
    Farm: Anderson-Dolan, Beaudin, O?Regan, Suzuki, Kayumov, Bastian, Pu, Meloche, Pionk, Poolman, Montembault, Hill

The Great One

Has Lars Johansson seen any action, and does he have any shot at the back up gig?

Great insight on Hawks stuff, I've rep'ed where I could.

Dobber Sports Wizard

How did Schmaltz look?
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by finminer View Post
    Forsling > Pokka? I saw them feeding Forsling repeatedly for one-timers in the one preseason game I've seen. Do you see him as more offensively talented than Pokka?
    Forsling > Pokka

Couple things to keep in mind:

1) Forsling is 20 and Pokka is 22

2) Forsling's contract will not accrue a year of service time if he plays in Sweden this season. Even though Forsling is one of their top 7 dmen right now, it might be in the Hawks best plans to keep Forsling in Sweden this season.

3) Forsling was the best Hawk at Traverse City and multiple scouts said he is ready for the NHL right now. He has looked good on the PP and he is getting his shot through on goal.

4) Coaches continually state how calm he is with the puck, his excellent outlet passes, his defensive positioning, and his overall poise.

5) Forsling is slight of build and he definitely needs to get bigger but his game plays right now. He has been paired with Campbell and Hjmalsson the last couple games and I think the Hawks are giving him strong consideration. The rest of the preseason will determine his fate for sticking with the team.

6) Pokka has not been bad but nothing really stands out about his game. He is a solid, north/south player with good size at 6’ 210 lbs. But Forsling’s ceiling is much higher than Pokka. Forsling could be special.

How did Vancouver trade Forsling for Clendening?

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    How did Schmaltz look?
    His vision and playmaking is very good. With looking at the rest of the guys vying for spots, Schmaltz seems to be the favorite for a top 6 role. Motte looked good last night too and Panik has been solid. I think those are your wingers in the top 9 with Schmaltz playing with either Kane or Toews.