Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago Blackhawks

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Tony DeNiro View Post
    That's usually the top PP unit with Sharp on the point. They do rotate the actual defenseman from time to time.....it's normally Keith but both Leddy and Seabrook see time there off and on.
    Too bad. Seabs looked pretty good out there as the trigger man on the pp at the end of the season and playoffs. He has a booming shot and seems to be coming of age in becoming the #1 dman on the Hawks. I wonder if JQ would be better served by splitting up the talent on both pp's rather than loading up on one.
    12 team Rotisserie league (No positional requirements: 7 Keepers of which 2 must be Farm eligible).
    Active Roster consists of: 6 FW, 4 D, 2 G and 6 Bench.
    Scoring Cats: G (10x), A (10x), SOG (10x), HT (10x), BS (10x), PIM (10x), TK (10x), +/- (5x); W (10x), SV (10x), SO (5x)

FW: ​Draisaitl, Pastrnak, Keller, Jarvis, Barbashev, Kyrou, Raymond
    D: Dobson, Nurse, Sergachev, Andersson, Zadorov, York
    G: Oettinger, Raanta, Copley, Vejmelka
    IR: Hamilton
    Farm (165 games for F/D and 100 games for G): Wolf, Fantilli

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by MJ Flex View Post
    Too bad. Seabs looked pretty good out there as the trigger man on the pp at the end of the season and playoffs. He has a booming shot and seems to be coming of age in becoming the #1 dman on the Hawks. I wonder if JQ would be better served by splitting up the talent on both pp's rather than loading up on one.
    For my money I agree. Seabrook is a MUCH better option for the PP than Keith and hopefully Quenneville goes back to it. 2010-11 when Seabrook had 48 points, he was on the 1st PP unit. Last year they changed it up and stuck Keith back out there.

Duncan Keith cannot run a powerplay. I thought this would be common knowledge by now especially to a NHL coaching staff, but apparently not. He can't catch a pass, he tries to do too much, and he has trouble getting his shot through. I prefer letting Sharp QB the unit with Seabs as the trigger man, but I'm just someone with 1000 posts on an internet forum.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Seabrook.... No comments.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by MJ Flex View Post
    Need to ask the Blackhawk faithful as to who will be on #1 pp next season?
    There has been nothing done to believe that the PP will be any better than last year. They have no one in the middle, continue to play around the perimeter, and they struggle getting into the zone. The fact that they struggle as much as they do with the elite talent they have points to incompetent coaching. And by all accounts the coach that replaced Haviland was cast off from the Kings. As a Hawks fan, I have little confidence in this PP or the coaching staff as a whole moving forward.

Dobber Sports Monster

There has been a Nick Leddy sighting!! Looks like he's starting to show up in Rockford. Slow start to the season, tonight he posts 1 goal, 1 assist and +2.

Brandon Pirri contiues to shine with another goal tonight. On the season he has 10 G 12 A in 30 games.

Adam Clendening left the game in 1st period and went to the hospital with a jaw injury ( possible broken jaw )

Dobber Sports Monster

http://www.csnchicago.com/hockey-chi...595&feedID=625

Can't wait for the boys to get it goin'.

Dobber Sports Monster

Hawks open the year on the road on Jan 19th. We take on the defending Stanley Cup Champions Los Angeles Kings!! Nice early test!! The game starts at 2pm CST.

Dobber Sports Monster

Yeah Crawford I sure as hell hope you fix the " soft playoff goal" syndrome. We need you this year!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,1020737.story

Dobber Sports Monster

Apparently Monty failed his physical and concussion issues still persist. This does not sound so good.

Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc

According to a source, defenseman Steve Montador's concussion is back and he was only #Blackhawks player not to pass today's physicals.

Dobber Sports Monster

Hawks open season on NBC at 3PM est vs Kings.

10 of first 12 games on the road, followed by 7 game homestand.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Shakedown View Post
    Apparently Monty failed his physical and concussion issues still persist. This does not sound so good.

Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc

According to a source, defenseman Steve Montador's concussion is back and he was only #Blackhawks player not to pass today's physicals.
    So much for trading Hammer.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Bobby Mac tweeted that CHI wants Bolland in a more offensive role, possibly starting between Sharp and Kane.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    Bobby Mac tweeted that CHI wants Bolland in a more offensive role, possibly starting between Sharp and Kane.
    That's exactly what they are looking to do.

Today they had Bolland 2nd line pivot between Sharp and Kane. Quennville likes the balance that line brings. Of course with Q, things change on a dime, but this apparently is the plan going into the season.

ESPN Chicago ‏@ESPNChiHawks

Quenneville: Thinks second line of Bolland, Kane and Sharp has nice balance.

Also of note: Nick Leddy was 3rd defense pairing in camp today, minutes will be reduced or at least I believe that's the plan. He's been invisible for the most past so far in the AHL season and has not impressed.

Also Bowman indicated very unlikely the Hawks make a trade before the start of the season.

Good reports on Hossa. ESPN Chicago ‏@ESPNChiHawks

McDonough: Hossa has never been in this good of shape in his life. Anticipate using him in all situations.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Suddenly it becomes very tricky deciding what centers I should use... I believe Bolland is capable of scoring 60 with those linemates...
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    Suddenly it becomes very tricky deciding what centers I should use... I believe Bolland is capable of scoring 60 with those linemates...
    60 next year this year 30 pts tops in 48 games. I don't think he'll even get to 30. He's been given this opportunity before and failed to stick,so I am not overly optimistic and if Quennville gets jumpy, he'll make changes. You're gonna have to use him though at least the first 2 weeks. Your out Kopitar and Laich to start the season, but not sure how many centers you start.