Page 31 of 99 FirstFirst ... 21 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 41 81 ... LastLast

Thread: New York Rangers

Dobber Sports Wizard

i never said they are all self motivated i said they should be

if in your reality it is ok for someone to make that kind of money and coast that is your business but dont for a minute attempt to insist that i should feel the same way

i am sick of you telling me how i should feel about all of this it is getting old now

feel the way you want and i will feel the way i want but dont tell me how i should feel and what the reality should be based on some bullshit notion that people should expect others to make them feel better

we never would have made it out of the trees if we needed someone to tell us it was ok instead of just doing it

we are a soft species and when those who are supposed to represent the warrior in us and are supposed to be the type of man we are supposed to aspire to be are just as soft as the rest of us we should just pack it the hell in

because the first alien invasion is going to kick the ever loving shit out of us

Dobber Sports Wizard

wow they look brutal to start this game

one would have thought they could build off of last game but they just dont look good

they need to get nash away from richards and gaborik at this point because he is starting to play like them in the rangers zone now

Dobber Sports Wizard

man what a series right there

and what work by stepan to set up that shorthanded goal

Dobber Sports Wizard

oh an this recent attempt by lundqvist to add playing the puck to his game needs to end tonight

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by lucifer316 View Post
    i never said they are all self motivated i said they should be

if in your reality it is ok for someone to make that kind of money and coast that is your business but dont for a minute attempt to insist that i should feel the same way

i am sick of you telling me how i should feel about all of this it is getting old now

feel the way you want and i will feel the way i want but dont tell me how i should feel and what the reality should be based on some bullshit notion that people should expect others to make them feel better

we never would have made it out of the trees if we needed someone to tell us it was ok instead of just doing it

we are a soft species and when those who are supposed to represent the warrior in us and are supposed to be the type of man we are supposed to aspire to be are just as soft as the rest of us we should just pack it the hell in

because the first alien invasion is going to kick the ever loving shit out of us
    Okay, since you can't seem to understand, I'll have to raise my voice a little bit.

JUST BECAUSE I ANTICIPATE AND UNDERSTAND THE PHENOMENON FOR WHAT IT IS DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN THAT I ENDORSE IT, OKAY?

I also recognize the inevitability of avarice, greed, selfishness, larceny, violence, and war, but I don't endorse those, either.

Jesus Christ, you are ****ing dense, man.

RETIRED

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Instant Karma View Post
    Okay, since you can't seem to understand, I'll have to raise my voice a little bit.

JUST BECAUSE I ANTICIPATE AND UNDERSTAND THE PHENOMENON FOR WHAT IT IS DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN THAT I ENDORSE IT, OKAY?

I also recognize the inevitability of avarice, greed, selfishness, larceny, violence, and war, but I don't endorse those, either.

Jesus Christ, you are ****ing dense, man.
    get lost you condescending prick

you are going to now pretend you dont agree with something you spent the last 10+ hours arguing for

you are a ****ing moron if that is the case

Dobber Sports Superstar

get lost you condescending prick

you are going to now pretend you dont agree with something you spent the last 10+ hours arguing for

you are a ****ing moron if that is the case
    Well, I will indeed "get lost", because I've already been told by another member that you're a moron and that I'm wasting my time trying to have a rational discussion about a rather significant sports phenomena with you.

Condescending? I'm not the one pretending that I have a higher moral compass than anyone else. I'm just laying it out as I see it based on my own experience.

But, if you don't want to be condescended to, try not arguing like some damn spoiled teenager who can't reconcile the uncomfortable realities of the world.

Oh, and stop using the word "liberal" to describe anything that you don't like or agree with.

RETIRED

Dobber Sports Wizard

Well, I will indeed "get lost", because I've already been told by another member that you're a moron and that I'm wasting my time trying to have a rational discussion about a rather significant sports phenomena with you.

Condescending? I'm not the one pretending that I have a higher moral compass than anyone else. I'm just laying it out as I see it based on my own experience.

But, if you don't want to be condescended to, try not arguing like some damn spoiled teenager who can't reconcile the uncomfortable realities of the world.

Oh, and stop using the word "liberal" to describe anything that you don't like or agree with.
    blah blah blah

go do some study about how players perform better with their nuts coddled rather than being forced to earn their icetime

and liberal isnt to describe something i dont agree with it is to describe this pussification of hockey players that people are attempting to force on the league

if you dont understand that the idea that everyone is a winner and 10th place trophies just for trying because that is all that really matters is liberal nonsense then i dont know what to tell you

and i dont pretend to have a higher moral compass but i refuse to be told that i should accept that grown men should be allowed to be pussies in a contact sport

Dobber Sports Superstar

if you dont understand that the idea that everyone is a winner and 10th place trophies just for trying because that is all that really matters is liberal nonsense then i dont know what to tell you
    Well we agree there: you don't know what to tell me, or anyone else for that matter. You have no idea of how to converse with people who don't echo your opinions back to you.

Maybe you should stop trolling this thread and leave it to kevinsrangers. I don't see that you add too much.

And yes, you are definitely relying on the word "liberal" as a crutch-word to describe things you don't like.

RETIRED

Dobber Sports Wizard

Well we agree there: you don't know what to tell me, or anyone else for that matter. You have no idea of how to converse with people who don't echo your opinions back to you.

Maybe you should stop trolling this thread and leave it to kevinsrangers. I don't see that you add too much.

And yes, you are definitely relying on the word "liberal" as a crutch-word to describe things you don't like.
    who the **** do you think you are

you are the one who came at me in this thread not the other way around

i am not required to believe what you believe just because some shit kicker dallas cowgirl douchebag said something that you happen to believe

i am a new york fan keep your dallas cowgirl shit where it belongs and that is not anywhere near new york

as for where i choose to post that is up to those who run this site not some nitwit like yourself

you are the one trying to force an opinion on someone else not me i could give a shit less what you believe but if you think for a minute i will just slink away because you are trying to yell louder you are sadly mistaken

and again my use of liberal has nothing to do with what i dont like it has to do with this kumbaya shit you keep trying to shove down my throat

Dobber Sports Wizard

stepan wearing the broadway hat after tonights win

Dobber Sports Wizard

Steve Zipay ‏@stevezipay 1h

No Lundqvist, Nash, Gaborik, Richards on ice for optional here

Dobber Sports Wizard

Jim Cerny ‏@JimCerny 2m

The #NYR just recalled the red hot @ChrisKreider from @CTWhale, sending down Micheal Haley to make room for him...Kreider 6-1-7 last 8 games

The Magnificent One

has anyone herd ANYTHING more about Mats Zuccarello ?? there was a report 2 weeks ago that the rangers were working hard to bring him over after his playoffs wrapped up. any news if he will come over soon or not this season?

added him to my prospect roster and would love to call him up for a little boost down the strech
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Initiate

I just updated another Zuccarello thread. Should be back with the Rangers very soon.
    14 Team Dynasty League
    5 C's, 8 W's, 5 D's, 2G's - 3 Prospects.

Scoring
    F: Goals(3) Assists(2)
    D: Goals(4) Assist(3)
    G: W(3) Saves(0.15) Goal Against(-0.75) Shutout(2)

C: Datsyuk, Grabovski, Backstrom, Bergeron, Bozak
    W: Kovalchuk, Ovechkin, P Kane, Hall, Sharp, Kessel, Nash, Silfverberg
    D: Enstrom, Letang, Kronwall, Faulk, Chara
    G: Miller, Price

IR:
    Prospects: Galchenyuk, Nyquist, Shore