Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 44 45 46 47 48 49

Thread: New York Rangers

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: New York Rangers

I really hope to can get smith under contract. But for no more then 4 years. Maybe a 4x4 deal. Also disappointed on the selections last night. Was screaming at the tv for them to take vilardi with #7. And again with yamomato at #21. Would've have been happy with kostin and tolvanen at 21 as well. I sure hope they know what they're doing with these 2 picks.
    20 team head/head, keeper
    Stats, G A PTS PIM +/- PPP SHP GWG shts TOI hts/blks W L svs, SO
    $73 mill salary cap, cap hits
    minors- players under 60 games, goalies under 30 games
    3c 3lw 3rw 4d 2utility 1goalie
    max 23 player roster, 15 minors

CENTERS Kuznetsov, Couture, Eichel, Zibanejad
    LEFTWING Kreider, Panarin, Gaudreau, Schwartz, S.Bennett
    RIGHTWING Kucherov, Forsberg, Komarov, Rantanen, Mantha
    D-MEN Carlson, Burns, Provorov, Skjei, Johns
    GOALIES Holtby, Talbot, Murray
    IR
    MINORS Chychryn, DeAngelo, Rubstov, Kapanen, Honka, Senyshyn, Kaprizov , Jones, Asplund, Montour, Fiala, Dickinson, Eriksson EK, Beauvillier, Buchnevich

Dobber Sports Padawan

Chytil is still so young, like one of the youngest players in this years draft. Hopefully he continues to develop nicely.

Andersson has the pedigree, the skating and the size to play in the NHL.

I hear you about Vilardi and Yamamoto tho...
    Consider APBA Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.

Dobber Sports Padawan

NY post with this little story about how NY tried to move up to #3 with Dallas but nothing panned out.

"The Blueshirts, we understand, did attempt to deal with Dallas to move up to the three-hole in the draft, where they presumably would have selected dynamic defenseman Cale Makar, but could not pull it off."

http://nypost.com/2017/06/24/what-wo...ir-defenseman/
    Consider APBA Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby4Ever View Post
    I guess anything is possible but what are the chances the Rangers move Stepan as opposed to Nash , Stepan has this year before his NMC kicks in next season as im just "waiting for the other shoe to drop" as they say. Would they make a move like that with Ziba ,Miller ,Lindberg and Pirri left to fill down the middle. Just speculating , I guess we find out soon enough!
    really surprised they did end up movin Stepan , it must have developed quick or wouldn't they have kept Lindberg?
    WHL 24 Team multi cat.

C: Pavelski - Getzlaf - Zacha - Johanson
    LW: Hoffman - Killorn
    RW: Kucherov - Pastrnak- Arvidsson - Pominville
    D: Burns - Brodie - Markov - Schultz
    G: Markstrom

JR. roster - Slepyshev - Poirier - Gauthier
    Schmaltz - MacInnis - Weal

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby4Ever View Post
    really surprised they did end up movin Stepan , it must have developed quick or wouldn't they have kept Lindberg?
    Agree with the Lindberg mention.

I honestly think it was the cost of doing business.

It could have been worse. Last expansion NY lost John Vanbiesbrouck to Florida.

I can tell you after watching Stepan his entire career, he is miscast as top center or offensive guy. He is more of a peripheral guy, with great vision, good skating and solid defensive play. For a Stanley cup finalist he is better suited to the 3 hole rather than the top 2. Having said that, his numbers are good, he skates with his head up, finds the open man and does not turn the puck over. This past post season he was awol, and was really fighting it down the stretch going weeks without a goal.

Dobber Sports Padawan

The next guy up on the Merry Go Round is Rick Nash

1 year left on his deal

#1 Does he break camp with the club and get traded at the deadline ?

#2 Does he get dealt before opening night ?

#3 Or does he resign at a lower rate going forward ?

I think its #1