Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 55 56 57 58 59 60

Thread: New York Rangers

Dobber Sports Guru

Default Re: New York Rangers

What about buch? How does he look what you think of him going forward?

Box scores he had a good night but yeah what to know future outlook
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/(P) = Prospect
    C: Zacha (P), D. Shore (w), Cammalleri, Tierney
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, Tkachuk, Okposo, Steen, Zuccarello, M.Folingo, Aberg, Hannikainen (P), Hayes,
    D: Phanuef, Ceci, Holden, Franson, Borowiecki (IR), Claesson (P), Poolman(P)
    G: Markstrom, Montoya (IR), Kinkaid(P),
    P:Frederic,Moutrey,Elynuik,MacInnis,M.Jones,Aubry, Chlapik,MacEwen,E.Pettersson,Yamamoto,Platzer,M.Ra smussen,Howden,Toninato,Bracco,Foegele,Gropp,Kuokk anen,Lind,R.Mantha,Pedan,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembea ult,Oettinger,Raaymakers,Woll

Dobber Sports Ace

He has the skills no doubt about it. Right now he is battling with consistency which is a common problem for younger players in the NHL. Add to it that he is really just a big kid in what is arguably the greatest city in the world. Coach wants he to show up for the daily grind and Buch has NOT answered the bell on every ring so AV is changing his linemates as a carrot stick to motivate him.

I see little doubt that Buchnevich will be top 6 for NY for quite a few years going forward. Assuming he isn't injured or another team covets him highly enough and his contract demands force Gorton's hand into a trade.

His future outlook is going to be time on the PP, offensive zone minutes and with a quality centerman who can feed him the puck.

His wrister is nasty and he can beat goalies off the rush, which is at a premium in the league. He has the wheels, the size and the grit to be a complete hockey player too.
    Consider APBA Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.

Dobber Sports Ace

Well Shattenkirk is toast. I think we all kind of knew he was battling something as his stride and play style was a bit off since he came to MSG.

Hoping the surgery is a success and the rehab gets him into top shape. He seems to think he will make it back before the end of the season and I have little reason to doubt his desire.

This fan is really looking forward to seeing him fully healthy on NEXT season's squad.

This opens the door for a move from the AHL. Staal is not making this road trip either so NY needs someone to fill in even with both Smith and Kampfer in the lineup.

Who will it be ?

fingers crossed for Graves to get the call...
    Consider APBA Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.

Dobber Sports Ace

call this one post padding as I don't want to edit the previous post.

NY Post is saying Tony DeAngelo will get the call for this road trip.

Best of luck to him

A brief quote from him

“I don’t want to try to do too much, but at the same time, it’s not about me just sticking to basics,” the 22-year-old defenseman told The Post. “I think there are aspects of my game that set me apart and that’s what I’m going to try to show.

“I’ve been working on the 200-foot game, the defensive side and being more physical at times, but I think my game is opening up on offense, as long as I pick my spots.”

https://nypost.com/2018/01/19/ranger...ve-he-belongs/

Dobber Sports Ace

wow quite a lot of news today for NY

Lias Andersson is coming across the pond to play in the AHL

This is very exciting news as he can get some game time with Filip Chytil as well.

Kevin Hayes will not play vs the Avalanche