View Poll Results: Which of the following will be of the most fantasy value for the rest of this season?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Corey Crawford

3 50.00%
  • Anders Lindback

0 0%
  • Michael Leighton

1 16.67%
  • Cory Schneider

2 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Poll!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Poll!

Which of the following goaltenders will be of the most value going ahead for the rest of this season?
    Stats for W, GAA, SV%, SHO

Corey Crawford
    Anders Lindback
    Michael Leighton
    Cory Schneider

Dobber Sports Wizard

This is fairly close among, Schneider, Crawford, and Lindback. I just don't think Leighton will be able to get past Bobrovsky for the #1 job. He'll likely get a chance but my gut says that Bob wins the job in the end there.

I think Schneider is the best of the other three, and I cast my vote for him, but he does have Lou ahead of him, so he has the hardest road to travel as far as landing significant playing time. He would be my choice if your not worried about playing time, and are just interested in getting quality stats when the guy you pickup plays.

Crawford and Lindback are good choices as well. Of the two I think Crawford has the better chance to see the most starts of the two. The wins haven't been there so much for Crawford, 3 wins in 7 starts, but he has posted solid peripherals that give you reason to believe given time the wins will come.

Lindback's situation is interesting. He is behind Rinne, he's been reasonably good given the lack of starts, but the wildcard here is the history of turnover in #1 goalies in Nashville. Personally I don't think he unseats Rinne, but you never know. He at least bears watching, but not a pickup at this point.

In the end it comes down to Crawford and Schneider, and what your looking for. Somebody who has a chance to steal the starting job, or just somebody to give you good performance when they do start. If it's the first, a possible starter I'd take Crawford, and if it's the latter I'd take Schneider.
    Your beer mug isn't half-empty, your just half-way to the next refill.....