Thread: looking for blocked shots & hit stats...

Dobber Sports Novice

Default looking for blocked shots & hit stats...

I would like to amend the points formula for defencemen in my pool to include stats such as hits and blocked shots. at present, only the offensive D-men who play on great teams are worth picking up. the value of true defensive defencemen has been overlooked. anyone know where to find some of these stats???

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Ya...

NHL.com\'s stat machine has this very deceiving name for a set of stats called \"RTSS Player Stats\". All the info you\'re looking for is there.
    12 Team Full-Keeper (Custom 82-game schedule, start 6F + 4D + 1G):
    G=1, A=0.5, GA=-0.5

F: Crosby, Benn, Giroux, Kopitar, Boedker, Franzen, Nyquist, Hertl, Ennis, Brassard, Saad, Yakupov, Kuznetsov, Dubinsky, Plekanec, Semin
    D: Yandle, Franson, Vatanen, Bouwmeester, Carlson, Garrison, Daley, Leopold, Voynov, Marincin
    G: Florida, Arizona
    FARM: Kucherov, Tatar, Bjugstad, Girgensons, Etem, Jurco, Nylander, Severson, Lee, Nieto, Stone, Zucker, DeAngelo, Kempe, Dano, Grimaldi, Bjorkstrand, Tolchinsky, R. Murray, Nygren, Elliott[/SIZE]

Dobber Sports Novice

thank you so much-very helpful!! do you know of any pool hosting sites that actually include stats such as hits, blocked shots, and takeaways as options in point formula\'s???

Dobber Sports Master

I\'d love to add blocked shots and hits to my leagues menu of stats too

I\'m not aware of any services that offer this though ; and I\'ve used quite a few of them (use cbs for keeper league)