Team and stats in sigs.

What are you thoughts?

1. Elliot
    2. Johnson
    3. Garon
    4. C. Mason
    5. Budaj
    6. Niity

These guys are avalable FA but I am quiet unsure who to pick. My Miller and Varlamov are injured and Hiller is not picking it up!

Thanks
    10 team Keepers league 18 man roster (+1 UFA-FCFS)/protect 13. Auto Count top 6 Fwd, 3 def and 1 keeper. Points only(def goals = 2pts). Keepers in Bold

Fwd: N.Backstrom, D.Sedin, C. Perry, E.Malkin, C.Giroux, J.Eberle, J.Drouin, V.Nichushkin, J.Tavares

Def: E.Karlsson, D.Byfuglien???, J.Shultz, M.Streit

Goalies: T.Rask, C.Crawford

Dobber Sports Wizard

I'd take them in this order....

Elliott
    Niity
    Garon
    Johnson
    Mason
    Budaj

Elliott is the clear #1 choice here for me. Shouldn't have any trouble holding off Leclaire for the starting job. Even if Leclaire were to get the job back, he'll probably twist a knee leaving the coach's office right after getting the news.

I might move Brent Johnson above Garon, except long term I see the Pens doing everything they can to get MAF's head screwed on straight, and get him back in the first chair. So at some point Johnson will resume his backup role, question is just when, not if that happens.
    Your beer mug isn't half-empty, your just half-way to the next refill.....

Dobber Sports Expert

When Miller comes back, yoru goaltending should be ok. So that's why I think you should pick up a good short term, and not worry too much about picking up someone for the whole season, as I doubt any of them will be kept anyways.

I'd probably go with Johnson. If he can get some more starts, then he'll be pretty valuable, and when Fleury finds his rythm again, then drop him for someone else.

If you have 2 spots availalbe (you should, since 2 of your goalies are on IR) I'd probably take Nitty. He's not going to play as much as Elliott or maybe even C. Mason, but he's on the best team by far, on who's available, and he'll find some wins, since it doesn't seem like GAA or SP counts.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thanks guys. I will wait upon Millers return to see if he is healthy enough to carry the Buffalo load until the end of the year and if not, I will take you advice.
    10 team Keepers league 18 man roster (+1 UFA-FCFS)/protect 13. Auto Count top 6 Fwd, 3 def and 1 keeper. Points only(def goals = 2pts). Keepers in Bold

Fwd: N.Backstrom, D.Sedin, C. Perry, E.Malkin, C.Giroux, J.Eberle, J.Drouin, V.Nichushkin, J.Tavares

Def: E.Karlsson, D.Byfuglien???, J.Shultz, M.Streit

Goalies: T.Rask, C.Crawford