Thread: Who to play + strategie?

The Magnificent One

Default Who to play + strategie?

*ignore the topic as i cant spell today.

So this is a who to play tonight topic but with a twist. Big H2H matchup this week and i need every stat to win. The guy i am against has Bry's and budaj (with anderson on the IR). so i ahve the up on the goalies but curious on thoughts.

Do i play the best and hope for the best or do i play the matchups and gain all the wins i can. The interesting thing is My goalies play each other 3 times this week with other games. so do i play the heads up or what?

Stats: w, gaa, sv%,sho

My goalies and matchups:
    Lundqvist: CHI, PHI , NJD, STL
    Brodeur: VAN, CHI, NYR
    Truco: NYR, NJD, ATL

Now i only have an issue tonight as all 3 play tonight. the other games are all different nights so no other conflicts. I am also for now assuming they are all going to play each night.

If i play all the H2H's I will be guarenteed 3 wins this week wich is pretty good. meaning i need to play turco vs lundqvist tonight.

OR

Do i do what i usually do and play the 2 best: Lundqvist and brodeur.

thoughts? ideas? love to hear how others would play this situation.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Banned

the way the Devils are playing I dunno that starting Brodeur is the best option at the moment...certainly Lundy is a must start and Turco is posting good numbers so I might favor those unless you see some real progress from the Devils

Dobber Sports Wizard

I agree with McGoo here. I think you roll with Lundy and Turco. It's time to do what just a month ago would be considered sacrilege and bench Marty. There's only two reasons right now for Marty to be in anybody's starting lineup...

1. He's the best you have because you thought since you have Brodeur your set. So you waited and got lesser goalies say Varly, or a guy like Rask who was expected to be the starter but isn't.

2. Still buying the brand name.

Some of it right now may be the team, some of it may be Marty himself, or who knows. But until he strings together some vintage Brodeur games he's bench worthy, strange as that is to see or hear.
    Your beer mug isn't half-empty, your just half-way to the next refill.....