Thread: Another loss for Fleury...

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Another loss for Fleury...

At least he only gave up 3 goals this time and his SvPct is creeping closer to .900. This guy is killing me!!!

Dobber Sports Ace

Terrible start for Fleury.

I hope he turns it around (a little as I don't have him any pools this year).
    Member of OCHA

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Fleury is KILLING me in my Roto league. I have never thought he was that good and so kind of new what I was getting myself into when I drafted him, but I still never expected this. If this keeps up, he is going to put me into a hole I will not be able to get out of since our league counts GAA and Save %. At some point the number of wins he may eventually get will not outweigh the damage he is going to those two stats.

Nothing I can do expect wait and hope for a turnaround, I guess...for now.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by blunas View Post
    Fleury is KILLING me in my Roto league. I have never thought he was that good and so kind of new what I was getting myself into when I drafted him, but I still never expected this. If this keeps up, he is going to put me into a hole I will not be able to get out of since our league counts GAA and Save %. At some point the number of wins he may eventually get will not outweigh the damage he is going to those two stats.

Nothing I can do expect wait and hope for a turnaround, I guess...for now.
    I had enough of him and traded him. There is something wrong with him this season. I still expect 30 wins but with gaa and sv% counting like my pool he is not a good option.
    Year 18 keeper pool. 10 GM roto pool. Keep 2 Centers, 3 Wings,3 Defence,1 Goalie,1 extra. and Prospects up to 5 years after drafted if not activated.
    G, A ,PPG, PPA, Shots, Hits, Blocks, SHP,W, GAA, Sv%, SO ( goals and assist are worth 1.5 points) (shp worth .5)

Centers: S Aho, J.T Miller

Wings: M.Tkachuk, A.Svechnikov, Fiala, Giroux

Defence: Josi,Makar,Chychrun

Goalie: Georgiev

(IR)

Farm: Byfield, Byram, Mercer, Lundkvist Frost, Boldy, Comtois, Fabbro, Nemec , Barlow, Carlsson, Dvorsky,

2015 & 2016 BPKL CHAMPS!