Thread: Take Johnson over Bernier?

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Take Johnson over Bernier?

I am in 1 year h2h league, looks like Johnson may continue to steal starts for the pens, I also have rinne and backstrom, bernier currently is not likely to gain to many starts if quick keeps up the great play (i know it is ging to be approx 1 start per week). Will Johnson finish the year as a better all around fantasy goalie than Bernier?

The Magnificent One

i dont think bernier will even get 1 start per week. they are going to ride quick bc he is proving to them he is there #1 for now. look for bernier to get maybe 20 starts. if quick plays poorly then yes bernier will take more games from him but while bernier is the better goaile quick is there #1 now and they have made that pretty clear. look for a heavy load for him.

that being said johnson is stealing some starts but in the end they will go back to fleury. i would keep bernier and look to move him for something better.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi