Thread: Leclaire or Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Leclaire or Bobrovsky

After seeing Leighton will be out for 6-8 weeks with back surgery, who would you trust more in a one year league? Leclaire or Bobrovsky?

My other goalies are Howard and Rinne, so this is for the 3rd spot

thanks

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Well with your goalies I think you have the luxury of rolling the dice a little - except I am not sure which way I would roll the dice in your situation. Leclaire is a very good goalie and a pretty decent team - however he is fragile and backed up by a pretty darn good option for the Sens. Bobber is an essentially unproven rookie on a very good team with an opportunity to grab the job. Pluses and minuses here - are you in a position to dump another player and have both Leclaire and Bobrovsky for a week or so to see how things go?

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by higherbudget View Post
    After seeing Leighton will be out for 6-8 weeks with back surgery, who would you trust more in a one year league? Leclaire or Bobrovsky?

My other goalies are Howard and Rinne, so this is for the 3rd spot

thanks
    Leclaire most likely will just give you a headache with injury issues and what not. I would roll the dice on this Bobrovsky kid and see what comes of it. It's your 3rd goalie, so why not go for a gamble and maybe hit a home run.

Dobber Sports Novice

thanks guys for the response.

somebody in the league actually just picked him up so i guess i'll stick with what i got for now!