Thread: Fantasy Football discussion

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Fantasy Football discussion

Off to a league-leading 3-0 start in my H2H league. First football pool ever for me.

My team has been getting clutch performances week after week. Week 1 was Forte. Week 2 was Gore. Today was Antonio Gates. Romo and Randy Moss have been solid too.

Jets defense has been a bit below what I expected... but all that matters is the W!
    Follow me on Twitter: AngusCertified
    Check my blog out: Angus Certified

Banned

2-1 after this week.

Peyton Manning carries my team each week, but this week I also had some big games from DeSean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, Maurcie Jones-Drew, and my sleeper pick for this year, the once greatest running back in the NFL, LaDainian Tomlinson (who has clearly beat Shonn Greene for the #1 RB job on the Jets)!

Banned

I'm 3-0 too

Chris Johnson is just sick and Brady is my QB so I'm really liking my team this season...McFadden has proven to be a smart late pickup, he's finally playing like the monster we all expected out of college

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Sluggish starts to MJD (with Jonathan Stewart doing absolutely F*CKING NOTHING) and Colston have my team in a 1-2 slump. However, this week was an impressive win for me, so I figure to have an upswing coming soon.

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mister_mcgoo View Post
    I'm 3-0 too

Chris Johnson is just sick and Brady is my QB so I'm really liking my team this season...McFadden has proven to be a smart late pickup, he's finally playing like the monster we all expected out of college
    Sounds like we drafted similarly (at least in one of my two leagues) as I've got C. Johnson and McFadden too! Picking up Vick minutes after Kolb went down is looking like a steal too. 3-0 in both leagues so far.
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports Wizard

About to move to 2-1. Got my butt whipped the first week but up 151-68 (team still has Rodgers and Finley for GB tonight but can't see them garnering 80+ points). Flacco and AP stepped up this week. Best was good until getting hurt this week. Have Brandon, Marshall, Fitzgerald and Gaffney. I had Mike Wallace on the bench. Antonio Gates has been good.

I have Big Ben to sub in for Flacco in 2 more weeks.
    Looking for a league

Woodbridge Wild

JFHL Cup Champions 08-09 & 10-11

Quote Originally Posted by NYR9394 View Post
    Sluggish starts to MJD (with Jonathan Stewart doing absolutely F*CKING NOTHING) and Colston have my team in a 1-2 slump. However, this week was an impressive win for me, so I figure to have an upswing coming soon.
    Yeah I hear ya on Stewart!

Unless Cutler has a 40pt monster night tonight I'll be 1-2....my RBs are killing me.
    Moeaki was a great WW grab, and KC's defense is much better than expected. If Revis isn't back soon I may be starting them over the Jets.

I really just need my RBs to join the show.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Ninja

About to go 3-0 to start my year! I play in a 16 team league, so talent is spread thin at most positions. My go to guys are Frank Gore, Brandon Marshall and Jay "I think I'm Peyton Manning" Cutler. I also took some guy named Knowshow(n) Moreno from Denver.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket