Thread: Dynasty Keeper

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Dynasty Keeper

Looking at the last round of a 23 Round Dynasty league with 20 teams. I would like to pick up a Goalie that would be able to take me through the rough transition period of this year.

I have Rask and Markstrom which I feel will be a great goalie duo moving forward. However this year I believe that Rask will see fewer games than I would like due to Thomas and Markstrom either won't play this year or won't play until late next year.

Goalie stats are W,S,SPct,Saves. There is only one Goalie slot per team and it's H2H. (min 1 goalie start)

Most of the goalies are already gone due to it being a deep league. Who do you think would be the best goalies of the ones left

- Roloson (NYI) - Dipietro is sure to get hurt again?
    - Auld (Mon) - Is price ready for full time?
    - Raycroft (DAL) - Can Lehtonen survive a season?
    - Gerber (EDM) - Will he see action?
    - Dubnyuk(EDM)- Will he see action?
    - Boucher (PHI) - What happens when Leighton falls?

Like I said not much left to choose from but I only need it as a stepping stone.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rikkitikki View Post
    Looking at the last round of a 23 Round Dynasty league with 20 teams. I would like to pick up a Goalie that would be able to take me through the rough transition period of this year.

I have Rask and Markstrom which I feel will be a great goalie duo moving forward. However this year I believe that Rask will see fewer games than I would like due to Thomas and Markstrom either won't play this year or won't play until late next year.

Goalie stats are W,S,SPct,Saves. There is only one Goalie slot per team and it's H2H. (min 1 goalie start)

Most of the goalies are already gone due to it being a deep league. Who do you think would be the best goalies of the ones left

- Roloson (NYI) - Dipietro is sure to get hurt again?
    - Auld (Mon) - Is price ready for full time?
    - Raycroft (DAL) - Can Lehtonen survive a season?
    - Gerber (EDM) - Will he see action?
    - Dubnyuk(EDM)- Will he see action?
    - Boucher (PHI) - What happens when Leighton falls?

Like I said not much left to choose from but I only need it as a stepping stone.
    Roloson is a pretty good bet, when he gets to play he goes on some hot streaks and plays well and Dipietro will definitely miss games this year (though how many is undetermined)...after that I'd target Boucher, he's got a great team in front of him and he's showed that he can play

Dobber Sports Pro

That's a tough one.
    If you look at the brittle starters - Roloson and Raycroft should be safe bets for at least 20 games. Raycroft played fairly well in relief of Luongo last season. If/when Lehtonen goes down..he could be a dark horse.
    Ultimate Fantasy Hockey League - 2nd Place
    Teams: 12
    Players: G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG,SOG,FW,HIT

Goalies: GS,W,L,GAA,SA,SV,SV%,SHO
    Pro(23) Keep(17)
    3C - Toews/Spezza/Rask/Backlund/Dubinsky(LW)
    3LW -Palat/Abdelkader(RW)/Henrique(C)/Soderberg(C)
    3RW - Simmonds/Smith(C)/Little(C)/Jenner(C)/Stafford
    6D - Doughty/Ekman-Larsson/Chara/Braun/Klingberg/Stone/Theodore
    2G - Hellybuyck/Lehner
    IR - Wisniewski/Perreault(C)/Savard/Pavelec
    Farm(10)
    C - Dvorak(LW)
    LW -Lindberg(C)
    RW -
    D - Pulock/Gustafsson
    G - Darling/Hutchinson/Condon/Ullmark//Johnson/Raanta

Roloson, Dubnyuk, Boucher...in that order.

Tough call all the way around, I have Boucher last cuz as long as Leighton is better than average, Philly wins, he stays in net. I'm looking at it from an opportunity perspective rather than talent per se.
    @SmittysRant