Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60

Thread: Nhl goalie depth charts

  1. #31
    Location
    Minnesota, USA
    Rep Power
    19

    The King of Diatribes

    Default

    I'll be working on updating the NHL Depth Charts over the next few days. Finally!!!!!!!!!

  2. #32
    Location
    Minnesota, USA
    Rep Power
    19

    The King of Diatribes

    Default

    These will be up in the afternoon. I've projected workloads without seeing the schedule, so after the schedule comes out I'll probably post a separate article that lists back-to-backs and then re-adjust the projections I had in the Depth Charts (if needed).

  3. #33
    Location
    Minnesota, USA
    Rep Power
    19

    The King of Diatribes

    Default

    Ahhhhhhhhhhh feels so good to be back!

    http://www.thegoalieguild.com/depthcharts/

    Also if you're into the Caps' prospects, this is a great read:

    http://blog.pennlive.com/stackthepad...ersh_talk.html

    Enjoy the updates! I'm sure I'll have to add some notes and make some changes over the next 10 days, but I wanted to get an update posted before the weekend.

  4. #34
    progie's Avatar
    progie is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Sophomore

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoalieGuild View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh feels so good to be back!

    http://www.thegoalieguild.com/depthcharts/

    Also if you're into the Caps' prospects, this is a great read:

    http://blog.pennlive.com/stackthepad...ersh_talk.html

    Enjoy the updates! I'm sure I'll have to add some notes and make some changes over the next 10 days, but I wanted to get an update posted before the weekend.
    Wow
    Reimer and Scrivens a D
    pavelic and Montoya a D minus.

    you don't get my money anymore!,
    Unfrîckin believable

  5. #35
    Location
    Sudbury, Ontario
    Rep Power
    40

    Administrator

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by progie View Post
    Wow
    Reimer and Scrivens a D
    pavelic and Montoya a D minus.

    you don't get my money anymore!,
    Unfrîckin believable
    Huh?????????


    Send me a PM if you have any issues or requests for Frozen Pool!


    UHL Calgary Flames
    24-team H2H Roto Dynasty (G, A, GWG, SHP, PPP, PIM, +/, SOG, Hits, Blks, FOW, W, SV, SV%, GAA, SO)

    Eastern Edge article archive

    Find me on Twitter for questions and chatter @DH_EricDaoust.

  6. #36
    progie's Avatar
    progie is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Sophomore

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Huh?????????
    I can do that too. huh?????

    Who would you rather have for your goalies eric? Pavelich/Montoya or Reimer/Scrivens

    I bet if a there was a poll it would be a landslide for the jets goalies?


    I see you are from Ontario. Never mind!
    Last edited by progie; January 11, 2013 at 5:25 PM.

  7. #37
    Location
    Minnesota, USA
    Rep Power
    19

    The King of Diatribes

    Default

    Someone clearly either brand new to seeing my depth charts or didn't read the info at the very bottom that explains how the team grades are for the ENTIRE ORGANIZATION not just the NHL. It has been very clear for quite some time that Toronto and Winnipeg have pretty weak depth and development, borderline brutal, compared to the rest of the NHL. It's just my personal evaluation after tracking this shit day in and day out for three-four years.

  8. #38
    baxpens's Avatar
    baxpens is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Sophomore

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goalieguild View Post
    someone clearly either brand new to seeing my depth charts or didn't read the info at the very bottom that explains how the team grades are for the entire organization not just the nhl. yeah - come on man - you know you have to read the fine print it's just my personal evaluation after tracking this shit day in and day out for three-four years.
    great job goldman! Now i know where you have been hiding the last few days. Away in the office pumping out all the updates possible! Hahaa. Talk to ya soon, man and do not let the pierogie get on your nerves, just some idiot that thinks he knows it all. They are everywhere!

    BRETT B
    Bax

    Yahoo-12 Team-H2H-17 Roster/12 Active-10 SKT/2G/5BN
    G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SOG,HITS / W,SV,GAA,SV%,SHO

    C- Crosby, M. Koivu, Plekanec, Hodgson
    W- Hall, Lucic, Burrows, Callahan, Perron, Williams
    D- Letang, Kronwall, Franson, Zidlicky
    G- Smith (K), Kiprusoff, Lindback


    FanTrax-8 Team-H2H-20 Roster/15 Active-13SKT/2G/5BN
    G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,SOG,HIT+BLK / W,SV,GAA, SV%,SHO

    C- Tavares, E Staal, H Sedin, Hodgson
    W - Hall, Landeskog, Iginla, Ryan, Perron, Burrows, Brouwer
    D - Byfuglien, Shattenkirk, Timmonen, Kronwall, Martin
    G- Rinne, Bryzgalov, Varlamov, Holtby

  9. #39
    progie's Avatar
    progie is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Sophomore

    Smile

    put a poll up

    Reimer/scrivens/owuya/whoever

    Against

    Pavelich/montoy/derkanich/Pasquale

    I'll eat my words if I lose.

  10. #40
    progie's Avatar
    progie is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Sophomore

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baxpens View Post
    great job goldman! Now i know where you have been hiding the last few days. Away in the office pumping out all the updates possible! Hahaa. Talk to ya soon, man and do not let the pierogie get on your nerves, just some idiot that thinks he knows it all. They are everywhere!

    BRETT B
    Suck up some more, maybe you will get a freebie next year.

  11. #41
    Location
    Sudbury, Ontario
    Rep Power
    40

    Administrator

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by progie View Post
    I can do that too. huh?????

    Who would you rather have for your goalies eric? Pavelich/Montoya or Reimer/Scrivens

    I bet if a there was a poll it would be a landslide for the jets goalies?


    I see you are from Ontario. Never mind!
    So what if the Jets come out on top in your poll? It's subjective.


    Send me a PM if you have any issues or requests for Frozen Pool!


    UHL Calgary Flames
    24-team H2H Roto Dynasty (G, A, GWG, SHP, PPP, PIM, +/, SOG, Hits, Blks, FOW, W, SV, SV%, GAA, SO)

    Eastern Edge article archive

    Find me on Twitter for questions and chatter @DH_EricDaoust.

  12. #42
    progie's Avatar
    progie is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Sophomore

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    So what if the Jets come out on top in your poll? It's subjective.
    It's to prove a point that the goalie guild is out to lunch on this update. The jets have a much better tandem and farm system than the leafs do at this time. How does this guy rate them as a d for the leafs, and a d- for the jets. It's not that hard to comprehend, is it?

    This could all change on Sunday, if Lou moves to TO
    Last edited by progie; January 11, 2013 at 11:31 PM.

  13. #43
    Location
    Sudbury, Ontario
    Rep Power
    40

    Administrator

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by progie View Post
    It's to prove a point that the goalie guild is out to lunch. The jets have a much better better tandem and farm system than the leafs do at this time. How does this guy rate them as a d for the leafs, and a d- for the jets. It's not that hard to comprehend, is it?
    Goldman's opinion > your opinion.


    Send me a PM if you have any issues or requests for Frozen Pool!


    UHL Calgary Flames
    24-team H2H Roto Dynasty (G, A, GWG, SHP, PPP, PIM, +/, SOG, Hits, Blks, FOW, W, SV, SV%, GAA, SO)

    Eastern Edge article archive

    Find me on Twitter for questions and chatter @DH_EricDaoust.

  14. #44
    progie's Avatar
    progie is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Sophomore

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Goldman's opinion > your opinion.
    Why is that, because I'm new here?
    You have no idea how many years I played pro hockey, and I am in in a roto league that has been in existence since the mid seventies.

    Sorry Eric, that doesn't cut it for me.
    I'm an old fart, but I that doesn't mean I don't know my shit.

  15. #45
    Location
    Sudbury, Ontario
    Rep Power
    40

    Administrator

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by progie View Post
    Why is that, because I'm new here?
    You have no idea how many years I played pro hockey, and I am in in a roto league that has been in existence since the mid seventies.

    Sorry Eric, that doesn't cut it for me.
    I'm an old fart, but I that doesn't mean I don't know my shit.
    But you come in here and act like you know it all. The D vs D- ranking is a minor thing if you happen to disagree. Move on to the next page. For what it's worth, I would rank Winnipeg over Toronto, but I don't throw a fit because I don't agree with his assessment. He knows his stuff, otherwise he wouldn't be as successful as he has been.


    Send me a PM if you have any issues or requests for Frozen Pool!


    UHL Calgary Flames
    24-team H2H Roto Dynasty (G, A, GWG, SHP, PPP, PIM, +/, SOG, Hits, Blks, FOW, W, SV, SV%, GAA, SO)

    Eastern Edge article archive

    Find me on Twitter for questions and chatter @DH_EricDaoust.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •