Thread: Kipper?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Kipper?

Justin, do you have any faith in Kipper for the upcoming season? I'm still on the fence if I should keep him or not. How many W and SO do you think he will get? Thanks for your help.

BTW, I love your signature. I used to watch Goldorak all the time when I was a lot younger.
    12-Team One-Year League Rotisserie
    G A +/- PPP SOG HIT W GAA SV% SHO
    Daily Start 2C 2LW 2RW 4D 2G
    The Maroons
    The Wanderers

The King of Diatribes

Plenty of faith this year in Kipper! I don't know how or why so many people thought he didn't do well last year. But I thought he was great. I think he's a lock for around 35 wins. I think it's safe to say that he won't play as much as he did last year, but the games he does play in, especially down the stretch, will be more quality starts and performances.

For the first time in ..... many years ..... he's being pushed by a capable backup. That should keep him from getting complacent in the crease and I think it will really reflect in another quality season for Kipper.

And I have to ask ... who is Goldorak? That character is a medieval goalie character we had hand-drawn for The Hockey Guild way back in 2007 =P

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thanks for your reply, Justin. Very appreciated!

The character in your signature looks exactly like Actarus, the main character in Goldorak.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldorak
    12-Team One-Year League Rotisserie
    G A +/- PPP SOG HIT W GAA SV% SHO
    Daily Start 2C 2LW 2RW 4D 2G
    The Maroons
    The Wanderers