Thread: What goalie do you think I should target?

Dobber Sports Pro

Default What goalie do you think I should target?

Lost Nabby to the KHL.

My keepers are listed below and I'd like to try and acquire a goalie via trade prior to the draft. My team has been a contender and I'd like to remain one, who do you think I should try and target?
    14 team league - 16 Keepers max 2 goalies - G,A,P,+/-,PPP,SHP,SOG,PIM, FW, W, GAA,SV, SV%, SHO

Use the Schwartz

C: Mike Richards (lw) Henrik Sedin, Strome, Kuznetsov
    RW: Iginla, Voracek, Eriksson (lw), Gagner (c)
    LW: Parise, Nash, Schwartz
    D: Karlsson, Barrie, Hedman
    G: Luongo, Crawford

might dump one of eriksson or gagner to keep Leddy

@Rusty_Pickles Tweet Tweet.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I guess it depends on what you are focusing on but as far as wins go you might want to look at Varlamov in Wsh as he is young and they will win a lot of games. That is the combo I have on the back end (Luongo and Varlamov) adn I won my league and I am pretty sure Varlamov will stay healthy this year ( hopefully Lu does too)

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Any of Miller, Bryz, Lundie, Halak would be good.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Brodeur should be the cheapest to acquire and should be good for another 2 seasons while you find a replacement.
    PTKL - '18 and '19 Back to Back League Champion!
    12 team league, 20 players per team
    Count top 9 F, 4 D, 1 G
    Points only for F and D
    G Stats: W = 1, SO = 1, Saves (0.04 per save), Goals Against (-0.2 per goal), G and A also count

F: Barkov, Bergeron, Dadonov, Getzlaf, Hertl, Marchand, Olofsson, Pacioretty, Pavelski, Radulov, Stone, Wheeler, Zuccarello
    D: Krug, Letang, Petry, Rielly, Weber
    G: Fleury, Price

Dobber Sports Novice

Miller and Halak I would say. Maybe even Luongo since our defence has tightened considerably in the offseason with all the acquisations and such..

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by beatnik_uwo View Post
    Brodeur should be the cheapest to acquire and should be good for another 2 seasons while you find a replacement.
    Yeah damn - forgot about Marty - good idea.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by The Rookie View Post
    Miller and Halak I would say. Maybe even Luongo since our defence has tightened considerably in the offseason with all the acquisations and such..

Heads-up Rook - he already owns Lou

Yeah I lost him too....

I went for Halak, myself. Goalies are a highly valued commodity in my league, and I knew if I went for Miller or Bryzgalov talent I would have had to sacrafice to much scoring in order to do it.

I tageted Halak because I thought with him, i could get the most bang for my buck. I knew I'd still have to give up a premier defender but targeting a team with young potentially stud defenders would minimize this loss.

I wound up giving Pavelec, Boyle and 6th overall for Halak and EJ. If that gives you some perspective.

Losing Nabby sucked, but getting Halak and EJ helped ease the pain. Good luck, man. Let us know what youwind up with.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Who could you acquire in this years draft? Any good young goalies available near where you'll be picking? Any managers that have a good group of goalies that need a D or F that you could target a close 1 for 1 swap maybe add in a mid draft pick upgrade.
    Points only keeper league 10 manager - Score top 12 F, 6 D, 2 G
    1pt for G or A - 2pts for W -1pt for OTL/SOL - 2pts for SO
    Draft 30 - Keep 20 - 10 round draft every year.