H2H league --> W, GAA, SV%, SO

1. Miller
    2. Brodeur
    3. Luongo
    4. Bryzgalov
    5. Nabokov

Honorable Mention: Lundqvist

Thoughts?
    12 team Yahoo H2H Keeper League (keep 6)
    G, A, P, +/-, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG
    W, L, GAA, SV%, SO

2C - Stamkos
    2LW - Benn
    2RW - Laine, Marner
    4D - Josi
    1Util -
    2G - Rask

Administrator

Too early to tell? Nabokov may not be a Shark and the Sharks may not be the same Sharks. Some guys who really excelled (Miller, Bryzgalov) may take a step backwards. Some guys who flopped like Ward or some other up and comers Rinne, Halak, Rask could make a charge.

My suggestion is to put your top 2 as Brodeur, Luongo. These two get it done year in year out and while they may waiver a bit throughout the top 5 or so, they aren't going to be found outside of it. Bryzgalov is an exceptional talent but Tippett's system is helping him a lot too. I'm still not confident enough to put him up there. Same story with Miller. He was always a top 10 talent, with potential for more. We saw that from him this year but maybe he regresses a bit.

The point here is that there are always fluctuations but those top 2 and you can include Nabokov in here as well, so long as he and San Jose stay in tact, rarely trend too far from their spots in the top 5. So those are the guys to stick with.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Padawan

Here's how I'd rank them for next year:

1) Miller
    2) Brodeur
    3) Bryzgalov
    4) Luongo
    5) Anderson

Nabby's the wildcard. If he stays in SJ, he replaces Anderson on this list, but if he leaves, he's in trouble (unless he goes to Philly). Anderson I think is only gonna get better, with the Avs getting better next year. I was tempted to put Lundqvist and Vokoun in there, but I don't trust the Rangers or the Panthers quite enough to get them the wins they need to compete. Luongo, I'm just not sold on. In my leagues he was about the 9th-10th ranked goalie at the end of the year, and I'm just not sure he's a top 3 guy, over Miller or Bryz. MAF would be in the discussion, solely cause of his wins, but his stats are just not in the same boat. Hiller and Ward could be the surprise guys to jump into that top 5, if you ask me.
    12 Team Keeper League, 4 C, 4 LW, 4 RW, 6 D, 1G, 6 BN, 3 IR
    Keep 20 players
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG
    W, L, GA, SV, SO

C: Toews, Skinner, Eller, Hertl, Granlund, Jenner, Lindholm
    LW: Boedker, Galchenyuk, Silfverberg, M. Richards
    RW: Yakupov, Nichushkin, Gaborik, Setoguchi, Niederreiter
    D: Karlsson, Subban, Goligoski, D. Kulikov, Carlson, Brodin, Trouba
    G: Price, Varlamov