Thread: Elliott??

The Magnificent One

Default Elliott??

can you guys shed some light on Elliott for me: is he the starter next yr in OTT? is he good? should i be looking to get him in a deal that he would be my 3rd goalie where we play 2 each night and I would have miller and brodeur in my top slots with nightly lineups? I am also looking longterm ofcourse as i am not sure i can keep brodeur past next season.

w, gaa, sv%, sho are the stats for goalies. min 2 starts a week.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Ace

I think you will see a 70/30 split in favor of Elliott next year. Leclaire will get his starts due to his salary but I think he is done, the job should be Elliots to lose. I would be happy with Elliott in the 3 spot. Long term I am not so sure...I think next season will shed some light on what may be...
    12 team points only keeper (G = 1, A = 1, W = 2, SO = 2)
    Dress 6 forwards, 4 defensemen, 2 goalies, weekly starts
    Roster limit - 20 plus 4 prospects

Dobber Sports Veteran

I expect Elliott to have the advantage over Leclaire next year. Unless Leclaire pulls a 180 next year, he's prob outta Ottawa once his contract is done next season and Elliott will sign in Ottawa again. If Elliott really proves to be a quality starter next year, they will probably re-sign him and let Brodeur back him up after that. If he does just enough to fend off Leclaire as the starter next year, Ottawa will probably re-sign him but bring in another quality goalie to challenge him for 2011/12. Long term, he still needs to improve quite a bit to be the goalie of the future for Ottawa as people on these boards have said Lehner is a very good goalie prospect for the Sens. He seems like a quality 3rd goalie in almost any league format though.
    12 tm pts only dynasty
    F (count 12): Bedard, Boldy, Beniers, Cooley, Michkov, Norris, Landeskog, Rossi, Reichel, Pelletier, Tomasino, Foerster, Bordeleau, Lysell, Wahlstrom, Bourque, Stankoven, Nazar, Othmann, Ostlund, O.Moore
    D (count 6): McAvoy, Kylington, Byram, Boqvist, Perunovich, Lundkvist, L.Hughes, Zellweger, Morrow
    G (count 2): Askarov, Wallstedt, Wolf, Kochetkov, Levi
    3 round draft and 1 waiver per team per year