Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Playoff Standings and Teams

Dobber Sports Ace

How are the draft picks given out again? I know that the winner of the playoffs gets the 1st overall pick but beyond that I have know clue. I'm curious to see what kind of draft pick I'm looking at if my team continues to do well.

I would have preferred Boston to win over Philly. As it is, I have the following players still playing:

Patrick Kane
    Andrei Kostitsyn
    Daniel Carcillo
    Dominic Moore
    Brian Boucher : (
    Comish Dynasty - 3 Tiers - 24 GMs (G A +/- PIM STP SOG HITS BLK W SV GAA / 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G) - $1130 SALARY CAP - Tier 1

C - Point $111, Horvat $67, Athanasiou $27 (C/LW), Mittelstadt $5, Lafferty $5 (C,LW,RW), Kupari $5, Coyle $40 (C/RW), Saarela $5
    LW - E.Kane $130, Bertuzzi $11 (LW/RW), Matt Martin $27, B.Lemieux $5, Haula (C/LW) $5, Motte $5,
    RW - Tarasenko $117, Keller $28 (RW/LW), Niederreiter $65 (LW/RW) , Tatar $57 (LW/RW), Kyrou $5 (C/LW), B.Ritchie
    D - Werenski $62, Pulock $57, R.Ellis $65, Ceci $36, T.Myers $59, T.DeAngelo $9, Bear $5, Witkowski, $5, Byram $5, Boqvist $5, T.Smith $5, Capobianco $5
    G - Grubauer $42, Rittich $27, Sorokin $5,

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Nehithaw View Post
    How are the draft picks given out again? I know that the winner of the playoffs gets the 1st overall pick but beyond that I have know clue.
    That was last year... Starting this year, the 29th and 30th teams will get the 1st and 2nd overall pick, then the playoff winner and runner up will get the 3rd and the 4th, then the Tier winners will get the 5th, 6th and 7th and then the other playoff teams will be there based on their playoff performance. Finally, the remaining guys from each Tier will pick starting with Tier 3, Tier 2 and Tier 1.

Dobber Sports Stud

And on to round 3
    Attached Files Attached Files

Dobber Sports Apprentice

How are the draft picks given out again? I know that the winner of the playoffs gets the 1st overall pick but beyond that I have know clue. I'm curious to see what kind of draft pick I'm looking at if my team continues to do well.

I would have preferred Boston to win over Philly. As it is, I have the following players still playing:

Patrick Kane
    Andrei Kostitsyn
    Daniel Carcillo
    Dominic Moore
    Brian Boucher : (
    Man! an 11 point lead with only Niemi and Marleau left. Think you can catch me? It'll be close.

Also, is it too soon to be shopping my 3rd (or 4th) overall pick?
    Points Only Dynasty League - count top 6 F, top 4 D and top G

F: Crosby, Malkin, Ovechkin, Bergeron, R Smith, W Karlsson, Atkinson, Zuccarello, Radulov, Lee, Steel, Milano, Farabee, Batherson, Sprong, Heponiemi

D: Burns, Letang, Carlson ,Yandle, Green, M Matheson, Niko

G: Markstrom, Rinne, Samsonov

Dobber Sports Stud

I wish Semin would of shown up for the playoffs and Leighton was Philly's goalie throughout the playoffs! Might of been able to make it a 3 horse race!

Dobber Sports Stud

Sorry i see i forgot to post today, it will be up tomr.

Dobber Sports Stud

and here you go

Dobber Sports Stud

blah blah blah blah

Dobber Sports Stud

Sorry i noticed late last night i didn't post the update.

Looks likes i need Toews to out point Kane (by 4) to give me a decent shot at 2nd! If Leighton and the Flyers can pull off a win or 2 that would help as well!

Should be a good finish!

Dobber Sports Giant

Thanks for the update!

Yeah, there will definitely be a few good races until the end. I'll be in a good one with Smack.

Dobber Sports Ace

Damn, it's gonna be a close one. You have way too many Hawks for me to be comfortable. It was bad enough for me that Boucher went down with an injury, but you having his replacement is a double whammy.
    Comish Dynasty - 3 Tiers - 24 GMs (G A +/- PIM STP SOG HITS BLK W SV GAA / 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G) - $1130 SALARY CAP - Tier 1

C - Point $111, Horvat $67, Athanasiou $27 (C/LW), Mittelstadt $5, Lafferty $5 (C,LW,RW), Kupari $5, Coyle $40 (C/RW), Saarela $5
    LW - E.Kane $130, Bertuzzi $11 (LW/RW), Matt Martin $27, B.Lemieux $5, Haula (C/LW) $5, Motte $5,
    RW - Tarasenko $117, Keller $28 (RW/LW), Niederreiter $65 (LW/RW) , Tatar $57 (LW/RW), Kyrou $5 (C/LW), B.Ritchie
    D - Werenski $62, Pulock $57, R.Ellis $65, Ceci $36, T.Myers $59, T.DeAngelo $9, Bear $5, Witkowski, $5, Byram $5, Boqvist $5, T.Smith $5, Capobianco $5
    G - Grubauer $42, Rittich $27, Sorokin $5,

Dobber Sports Stud

Damn, it's gonna be a close one. You have way too many Hawks for me to be comfortable. It was bad enough for me that Boucher went down with an injury, but you having his replacement is a double whammy.
    i felt that about you having Boucher, without the injury i was in big trouble!

Super Moderator

All I need is for Gagne and Briere to get at least 49 more points than Niemi and I have this thing won.
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by smack1919 View Post
    All I need is for Gagne and Briere to get at least 49 more points than Niemi and I have this thing won.
    wow, sorry, can't believe i missed that option, i will be watching for you passing me as well!

Dobber Sports Stud

After game 1