Thread: RE: Goalie Guilds' Dobber Elite League.

Dobber Sports Ace

Default RE: Goalie Guilds' Dobber Elite League.

Hey Justin,

I send you a message last week, but I am not sure if you check your private messages so I thought I would try here.

I wanted to say thank you for setting up and organizing the Dobber Elite League, and other Pool sponsored by "The Goalie Guild".

For those of you who do not know, Justin ran three pools, and there were monthly challenges that won prizes.

For the Dobber Elite League pool, 2nd place won a 20$ gift certificate and the winner a Avalanche jersey! Many of you Dobber followers should think about joining up next year!

Justin, I was wondering if you needed my address information so that you could send me the winning prize It was my first League championship and I am pretty stoked! Let me know how you want me to send you my address info etc...

Thanks again,

Kickerz.
    2010-2011 Team Try Hard League Champion
    2009-2010 Dobber Pirate League Champion
    2009-2010 Dobber Elite League Champion

I'm the best! Dutch is the Worst.

The King of Diatribes

Just send me a PM with your mailing address!

I won't be able to send your jersey until after Quest for the Crown 3 but it's only 10 days away so I'll be able to get it off to you on May 2nd. Thanks for playing!

I get way too busy in the second half of the season to keep up with weekly updates on the Guild Fantasy Challange so I'll be looking for some help from a couple of the loyal players for next year!

Thanks for everyone who played and we'll be back in the Fall for the third annual challenge.