Thread: Nice guy Biron.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Nice guy Biron.

What kind of future does Marty Biron have in the NHL. Hes shown that he can be quite good if given the chance to be a starter, yet it seems like hes fallen out of favour with most. If you were in a VERY deep keeper, without much in terms of goalies on your squad, is he worth the gamble of losing some good forwards for? Thanks!

Dobber Sports Sage

Nope. Id keep the guys you have over Biron.
    The League in London (20 Team Multi-Cat H2H $100 Dynasty League) - Season 11
    ... In memory of "The Net Detective"
    C Pinto kDach Hayton Roy / Lowry Bjugstad Blueger Carrick
    LW Lehkonen Knies kJohnson Greenway / Laferriere Reichel Luostarinen Kartye Grebyonkin Buchelnikov
    RW
    Quinn Joseph Roslovic Chinakhov / Kakko Glass Brink O'Connor Holmberg Berggren Tuomaala
    D
    Werenski Hronek Power Guhle McCabe Roy / Gudas Raddysh Pachal Evans Cormier
    G
    Swayman / Hill Mrazek Ivanov Kokko

Administrator

The only thing I'd consider is a Biron/Ellis swap. Ellis just isn't #1 material IMO. He arrived out of nowhere and his magic wore off quickly. Meanwhile Biron has a puncher's chance of becoming a #1 again. If he returns to Philly anything can happen.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

i'd rather keep ellis over biron.

Administrator

We know he can be productive if given a starting spot but his play this season didn't really warrant getting him a starting spot. There's too much to sort out with the goaltending carousel this summer. I'd pass on Biron for now.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I should have clarified, the team in my sig. is not the team in question. In this league I have Khudobin, Budaj, Hedberg, Harding, and Enroth for tenders. The trade in question is asking for my Fisher, Cuma, and Pouliot for Walker, Eaves, Langkow and Biron. With every stat Catagory possible. I dont like the trade a whole lot, but as you can see. im in need of goalies... thanks guys!

The King of Diatribes

Spoilers,

All analysis of Biron aside, if you have Justin Peters, he will probably be just as effective fantasy-wise as Biron next year. There is a good chance Peters claims the backup role to Cam Ward for next season.

Unless, for some ungodly reason, they re-sign Legace. But I don't expect that to happen.