Thread: must choose 2 goalies but which ones ?

Dobber Sports Stud

Question must choose 2 goalies but which ones ?

My league is going into the playoffs this week. I have a buy in the first round but the second round will start on wednesday 3/24

which two guys would you go with

Lundqvist 4 games @NYI/NJD and home versus TOR/NYI
    Rinne 4 games @FLA and home versus LA/DET/PHO
    Howard 4 games @NSH and home versus STL/MIN/EDM

I have been playing Lundqvist and Rinne pretty much all season and starting howard when los rangers really started stinking up da joint

so the no brainer is Rinne and Henrik
    but my gut is telling me to go with Rinne and Howard

anyone out there in dobber land with some analysis ? please ?

both Henrik and Howard have back to back games so I am pretty sure they will only play 3 of the 4, but I am not dialed in on the red wings in a major way other than Howard has been very solid in nets down the stretch

HELP !
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.

Dobber Sports Initiate

I like your gut. (When have we ever heard that before?)

Lundqvist has the most undisciplined team in front of him. Rinne and Howard could both outperfrom King Henrik, maybe. I'd do it.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

It would be Lundy and Howard for me - don't much like the Preds schedule, even though they are home for 3 of those games.

Dobber Sports Stud

thanks guys,

in years past I fought that gut instinct and went with the "numbers" this year I think I will go with the gut

Lundqvist has been my main guy all year long but I think he is going to sit on the bench. He has been somewhat inconsistent, looking great for a couple of games and then stinking the next ...

Howard and Rinne is the most likely tandem
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.