Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Top-100 prospects rankings

The King of Diatribes

Just a heads up that I am about 1/3rd of the way through the big ol' August update. I am heading to Vegas tonight, get back on Tuesday night. That means by Thursday sometime they should be posted.

FYI this is the first Top-150 release ever. The full thing is free to view through September. When the October update hits, it will only show the Top-30 for free. You have to become a Premium Member (or join GoaliePost) to see the whole thing.

I've put in an extensive amount of time this summer to research a lot of the draft-eligible goalies for the 2012 NHL Entry Draft and have uncovered some 2013 draft-eligible goalies, so expect to see a lot of those names in the 125-150 range.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I can't wait!

The King of Diatribes

Hey they should be posted really shortly. Just have to do some logo upgrades and stuff like that. Pretty excited for this release. Lots of good names uncovered in the first-ever Top-150. I have done a lot of research but it will pay off when the season begins. Get a jump on some of these guys if you're in a deep keeper league ... but be wary ... the younger they are, the more they are exposed to change. Anything can happen with a 16 or 17 year old ... but that's what makes this so fun and educational.

The King of Diatribes

http://www.thegoalieguild.com/top150prospects

Sorry, had to sleep on a few more names for one more night. ENJOY!!!

The King of Diatribes

FYI just re-uploaded the release as there were a few small mistakes:

I had Khudobin listed as MIN and Dekanich still listed as NSH.

I had a mistake on Berube's update

I had to update Mac Carruth's info because he was injured today and isn't attending the Team USA development camp anymore.

MacLiii

Question Pogge/Modig again

Hi Justin, Last year your influence had me keep Moddig and Pogge and I was able to add Rynnas to my farm team. This past draft I also added Darcy Kuemper. The goalies on my main roster are Thomas, Price and Lehtonen.

My question is now I must make a decision on my farm team and cut 4 players to get to my limit. I am heavily leaning to releasing both Pogge and Modig. At the very least, I need to drop Pogge as he just turned 25 making him ineligible for my farm team. Is dropping them both a reasonable move given I'd still have the other 5? I know Thomas will be retiring shortly (1-3 years). Will either Rynnas or Kuemper be ready to step in when he does?

The King of Diatribes

I influenced you to keep Pogge????? He's like the worst prospect in the world haha.

Drop Pogge and Modig for sure. I can't say whether or not Rynnas will be ready for the NHL because that depends on what happens with Gustavsson this season. I think skill-wise he'll be ready, but not so much opportunity.

Definitely shed Pogge and Modig, neither one have opportunity and only Modig has the potential to evolve into an NHL goalie. But Pittsburgh is very deep, so I don't see it happening right now.

The King of Diatribes

Marc Cheverie traded to the Coyotes. This is HUGE HUGE HUGE for him. Just like Salak, he has escaped the shadows of Jacob Markstrom.

All of a sudden, Cheverie is in the mix with Pogge and McElhinney for an AHL gig. He will have to get himself in the AHL fast, because Visentin and Domingue are coming up quick.

Let's see what Chevy can do in camp. But he can't spend the whole season in the ECHL...he needs AHL exposure.

The King of Diatribes

I am getting close to finishing the big update for October. If you are not a premium member of The Goalie Guild or GoaliePost, I suggest downloading the current Top-150 now...once I upload the October update, only the Top-30 will be available for free. The full Top-150 is now a premium feature. Thanks everyone =D

The King of Diatribes

Top-150 Prospects Rankings for October has been published:

Remember, only the Top-30 is now available for free. If you want the full release every month, you will need to become a member of The Goalie Guild or GoaliePost.

TGG membership is only $12.99 for a whole year and you also get a free copy of the Style Guide. GP membership is $9.99 + tax (CDN).

Thanks!

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by GoalieGuild View Post
    Top-150 Prospects Rankings for October has been published:

Remember, only the Top-30 is now available for free. If you want the full release every month, you will need to become a member of The Goalie Guild or GoaliePost.

TGG membership is only $12.99 for a whole year and you also get a free copy of the Style Guide. GP membership is $9.99 + tax (CDN).

Thanks!
    The link at GP.com for members is still August.

Thanks

The King of Diatribes

Top-30 Prospects for November are posted for free:

http://thegoalieguild.com/top150prospects

GoaliePost and TGG members will get the full release in a day or two!

The King of Diatribes

Top-30 Prospects are updated for December. Top-10 stays firm, although a few goalies need to pick up the pace if they want to stay in their spot heading into 2012.

Jhonas Enroth has graduated 5th overall. He was in the release of The Graduates Ranking that was sent to members last week.

Anders Nilsson joins the Top-30 for the first time (up 9 spots).

Members will get the full release later today!

The King of Diatribes

OK boys and girls, the Top-150 Prospects Rankings for January, 2012 has been posted!

Not much movement outside of the obvious rises for Richard Bachman, Kevin Poulin, Cedrick Desjardins, Leland Irving.

Jussi Rynnas is back in the Top-30...Ben Scrivens has dropped a few spots.

FYI: Jhonas Enroth is now a member of The Graduates Ranking ... he has started more than 25 NHL games.

Remember that you can view/download the Top-30 for free...but GoaliePost and TGG members get the full Top-150 release in another day or two.

Drop any questions you have right here!

Dobber Sports Superstar

I need help in the worst way!! If you look at my sig, I have Markstrom, Rask, Bernier and Lindback but I would like to add a couple of other prospects. Here is the kicker, I need goalies who have a legitimate shot at stealing the starting gig as early as next year! Via trade, natural progression, I dont care! So the question here is, of the 4 goalies I already have who are keepers that could concievably have established starting jobs by this time (or earlier) next year. Are there other options out there? Guys like Desjardin, Lehner and Harding come to mind. Any thoughts and evaluation would be much appreciated!
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf