Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Top-100 prospects rankings

The King of Diatribes

Alllllllright i reallly hope you people can read this =/

Please let me know if it's too tiny ..... this is about the most I could pack in.

http://www.thegoalieguild.com/?page_id=2525

The King of Diatribes

No complaints yet! That's awesome LOL. Hopefully you guys like the way this looks. I am excited to post the mock issue of the scouting journal. It is 16 pages stuffed like the pages of the Top-100. It will probably be done in another day or two.

The King of Diatribes

It is eerily quiet in here. Comments? Suggestions? Anything look janky or not make sense???

Dobber Sports Stud

Looks excellent Justin. Some really great insight into prospect goalies and what we can expect from them in the future. Thank you for all your hard work as you are one of the top names I trust when it comes to evaluating prospect goalies. As far as the layout goes yeah it's a little small for reading, but I'm sure that had more to do with formatting to post it here than anything else. My league is not as deep as others, so 100 goalie prospects is a little more than I need to focus on, but I love that the info is there just in case I do need it. Its great to read about how they are developing and to see how they move up and down the rankings. Like I said I will probably only need to focus on the top 10-15, but being able to read who is rising up the ranks fastest and who I should keep my eye on or stay away from will be a big help down the line. Excellent work as always my friend keep it up!
    12 Team H2H (Daily) - Keep 10 + 5(Farm)
    4C/3LW/3RW/4D/3G/4Bench/3IR
    G A Pts +/- STP GWG SOG/ W Sv% GAA SHO
    Centers:
    A. Barkov (IR), C. McDavid, J. Carter, Y. Gourde(LW), N. Paul(LW), C. Stephenson
    LWs:
    F. Forsberg, J. Guentzel, A. Duclair(RW), E. Haula(C), A. Killorn
    RWs:
    N. Ehlers(LW), V. Tarasenko, F. Gaudreau(C), V. Podkolzin
    D:
    T. Chabot, C. Makar, M. Dumba, OEL, N. Schmidt
    G:
    S. Bobrovky, T. Demko, J. Gibson(IR), A. Stolarz(IR)
    Farm:
    J. Annunen, A. Kaliyev, A. Lundell, F. Lysell, M. Rossi

The King of Diatribes

Update through September 5 goes up late-tonight. Preview/Recap in School of Block tomorrow!

Because I had to spend so much time and energy on the Depth Charts, a lot of the updates are the same as last month. Many goalies did not see their value or status change in August, so it worked out well because the Depth Charts were a crazy, crazy intense project. So just a heads up that you'll see a lot of the same updates. Of course I made sure to effectively set up the rankings for the season, so there are still a lot of changes. But the actual updates stayed the same if the goalie didn't see their rank change at all or if their change is only due to others around them. Just a heads up!!!

The King of Diatribes

Dobber Sports Giant

Thanks for the update Justin! And the new "depth chart" feature is really nice BTW!

Dobber Sports Recruit

awesome work & much appeciated by myseld and i'm sure everyone else

The King of Diatribes

Thanks!

October updates are going to be pretty massive. The only change in the top 10 will probably be greiss.

Bobrovsky and Lack will probably be the biggest risers.

The King of Diatribes

Tomorrow afternoon boys!!!!! really excited for this update, lots of movement!

The King of Diatribes

Posted!!!!!!!

http://www.thegoalieguild.com/?page_id=2525

Thoughts, comments and questions??? Fire away! It's go time folks!

Banned

Shouldn't Neuvirth be ahead of Schneider since Cory is stuck behind Luongo? Not that 1 spot will make a big difference lol.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Thanks for the update Justin! Looks good. My only problem is that out of the giant goalies I definitely think Henrik Karlsson has more upside than Jussi Rynnas. It's true that Giguere may not be around next year opening the door for Rynnas but I haven't seen him do anything to deserve that yet. Karlsson has obviously looked good in a Flames jersey.
    15 Team Keeper (Y Roto Points, Daily Changes but only one waiver pick up per month)
    20 Players (Keep 10) Dress 8 F, 5 D, 1 Utility and 2 G
    Stats: G, A, P, PPP, Shots, SHP, Hits, PIM, +/- W, GAA, SV%, Saves, SO

Forwards Huberdeau, Svechnikov, Monahan, Cirelli, Suzuki, Backlund, Atkinson, J. Anderson, Hyman, Hayton, Dach & Byfield

Defensemen
    Rielly, Ekblad, Yandle, Giordano, Ekholm & Hanifin

Goalies
    Markstrom & Koskinen

The King of Diatribes

Schneider and Neuvirth are basically neck and neck but remember this is long-term prospects so I still think because Schneider is already so refined and much bigger he could easily be the more valuable goalie in a few more years. But yeah one spot that high it's really pick and choose your weapon. If Neuvirth does really well out of the gate he will definitely be moving up as he gets closer to the 25-start mark.

Jussi Rynnas is much younger than Karlsson, who is already 26 and going to be 27 I believe in November. So that's the reason why Rynnas is higher.

The King of Diatribes

Okay so I'm working hard at November Updates and should have no problem getting it done by Friday the 5th.

Neuvirth has now crossed the 25-starts threshold and has graduated at the #4 spot. Congrats to him and his amazing start. Because of this, there will be tons of movement in the next update, so look for it!!!