Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Top-100 prospects rankings

The King of Diatribes

Alex the Entertainer. Indeed.

http://rocnow.com/article/amerks-sabres/20101220319

Doesn't move up in the rankings but he is by far my favorite prospect right now.

The King of Diatribes

Okay so I apologize for a day-long delay with getting the updates done! A ton of Avalanche games right now. I hate having to use that as an excuse but this was my first day off since last Wednesday for the Avs.

There have been some major changes for this month and I think like I've said from the beginning, every month will be better and more "accurate" and refined than the last. Goalies 26 years of age and up are moving down the list significantly, more adjustments made for the system they are in and things like that.

One goalie I've been following closely this season is Antonio Mastropietro. He catches right, has extremely quick and solid footwork and is playing in the QMJHL. He is now on the list, as I've been hearing more and more good things about him. If you want to get a scoop on him and you haven't heard of him before, just search Youtube for his name and you'll see some pretty impressive video.

I am finished with the EXCEL updates and now I am just double-checking everything. It will definitely be updated and finished before the end of the day!

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by GoalieGuild View Post
    Alex the Entertainer. Indeed.

http://rocnow.com/article/amerks-sabres/20101220319

Doesn't move up in the rankings but he is by far my favorite prospect right now.
    Wow nice find

The King of Diatribes

FINALLY FINISHED. GUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Took a lot of time to make this as sharp as I possibly could. Hope you all enjoy it!!! Lots of good changes, more accurate reading for long-term keepers. Gustavsson and Howard graduated from the list.

http://www.thegoalieguild.com/?page_id=2525

Dobber Sports Stud

Good read, yet again.

The King of Diatribes

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Hey Justin

Seems I've made more bad decisions re: fantasy goalies than any other position. And with G stats so heavily weighted in the leagues I'm in, these decisions are only magnified.....*sigh*.

Thanks for the work on this as I expect my fantasy fortunes to improve as I unleash the wisdom gleaned from your hard work!

Hopefully I'll catch up with you at an Avs game or somewhere here in Denver.
    18-team! H2H Keeper League (10-keepers)
    G, A, PTS, PIM, +/-, PPG, PPP, GWG, SOG, Hits, BLK (11)
    W, GAA, SV, SA, SV%, SO (6)

C: Giroux,Benn,
    Bjugstad,
    LW: Pavelski,Tatar,Roussel
    RW: MacKinnon,Rantanen,Simmonds,Wingels,
    D: Ekblad,Trouba,Hanifan,Phaneuf,Del Zotto,Gudas,
    G: Schneider,C.Anderson,Raanta

The King of Diatribes

Hey just letting everyone know that I will have the February updates finished when the Trade Deadline passes. I'll go crazy making all of the updates during the trade frenzy only to have to go back in and switch teams and goalies around.

Let's see how everything pans out in the next 48 hours and then I'll get the February updates done ASAP!!

The King of Diatribes

Okay the deadline is over so I'll start working on updates a little tonight. Really glad I waited ... a lot of prospects got shifted around even though there were hardly any goalie trades or moves.

The King of Diatribes

Rockin' and rollin.

TUUKKA RASK has graduated at the #1 spot. Expect him to continue to develop and play more games and increase his legitimacy as one of the best long-term fantasy keepers.

ANTTI NIEMI is really close to graduating. He needs to start just two more games in March to reach the 25-start limit. He has moved up a few spots but did not crack the Top-10. Expect it to be a bit of longer rise to the top, if he's able to keep control of his destiny. He's older, so the ranking reflects that.

I haven't slotted JUSTIN PETERS yet but he'll easily make the biggest leap this month. With Pogge brought in, it just seems obvious that the Canes will let Legace walk and Pogge will have a straight path to Ward's backup, while Pogge and Murphy play in Albany. Coincidentally, Murphy's value drops ever so slightly and you might see Pogge end up in the 90's somewhere.

Dobber Sports Icon

Bottomline Ive seen them all play(Pogge the most), Murphy(atleast a dozen times in Jr) & Peters twice.

Murphy will be the best in the longrun(unless opportunity gets in the way. But it will affect the other 2 more probably) and it wont be close.

The King of Diatribes

Yep that's how I've been reading it for the last 2-3 months. Peters took a big leap in the rankings but he's still way below Murphy.

Riopel went up a few spots.

Jack Campbell did as well.

I found some very good insight and analysis on a couple of goalies out in Finland and found out Urpo Ylonen has some new students and they have already been seeing huge benefits from working with him for only about a month.

Bernier takes over the #1 spot btw.

Glad to say I'll definitely have everything done by tomorrow morning and thanks everyone for being patient!!

The King of Diatribes

UPDATES THROUGH TRADE DEADLINE COMPLETE!!!

http://www.thegoalieguild.com/?page_id=2525

Enjoy and feel free to leave questions or comments here! Thanks for being patient everyone.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thanks Justin!
    18-team! H2H Keeper League (10-keepers)
    G, A, PTS, PIM, +/-, PPG, PPP, GWG, SOG, Hits, BLK (11)
    W, GAA, SV, SA, SV%, SO (6)

C: Giroux,Benn,
    Bjugstad,
    LW: Pavelski,Tatar,Roussel
    RW: MacKinnon,Rantanen,Simmonds,Wingels,
    D: Ekblad,Trouba,Hanifan,Phaneuf,Del Zotto,Gudas,
    G: Schneider,C.Anderson,Raanta

Dobber Sports Pro

Thanks, always a good read.
    Ultimate Fantasy Hockey League - 2nd Place
    Teams: 12
    Players: G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG,SOG,FW,HIT

Goalies: GS,W,L,GAA,SA,SV,SV%,SHO
    Pro(23) Keep(17)
    3C - Toews/Spezza/Rask/Backlund/Dubinsky(LW)
    3LW -Palat/Abdelkader(RW)/Henrique(C)/Soderberg(C)
    3RW - Simmonds/Smith(C)/Little(C)/Jenner(C)/Stafford
    6D - Doughty/Ekman-Larsson/Chara/Braun/Klingberg/Stone/Theodore
    2G - Hellybuyck/Lehner
    IR - Wisniewski/Perreault(C)/Savard/Pavelec
    Farm(10)
    C - Dvorak(LW)
    LW -Lindberg(C)
    RW -
    D - Pulock/Gustafsson
    G - Darling/Hutchinson/Condon/Ullmark//Johnson/Raanta