Thread: pogge

Dobber Sports Genius

Default pogge

i\'m in a fhl pool where we protect six of our twenty players.looks like i\'ll finish eleventh out of sixteen , but have lots of upside for next year , malkin,stastny,brule,getzlaf,kessel,malone,armstro ng,ouellet,halak for youthfull talent , yashin,ribiero,turcofor depth,others are schaefer,fedotenko,meszaros,zidlicky,suter,norrena ,huet,leclair,toivenen.picked up the goaliesd for trade bait or possibly a keeper.pogge is available in my pool and i see he\'s made your top 100 even befor he\'s made it to the show.thinking of dropping someone to grab him , then decide whether to protect him for next year or gamble on re-drafting,yes i have an extra player thanks to some smart wheeling and dealing;we\'re allowed up to two extra spots.any advice on who to protect would be appreciated as well as whether to pick up pogge ,could easily drop fedotenko as he\'s my only expendible other than my goalies, could drop toivenen or leclair, espesially since leclairs value has plummeted.
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack

I...am your father.

Default Re:pogge

drop fedotenko and grab pogge. Then try and trade Leclaire for even a draft pick. You are looking good in net so he is expendable, even if you only get a pittance for him.
    Pogge and Halak and Toivonen can be your prospect goalies while you ride Turco (with Norrena as insurance)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Genius

thanks dobber , bit of a know brainer , my delema is the six keeper rule.my team as i mentioned consists of lw:kessel,malone,malkin,schaefer,fedotenko.rw:brul e,getzlaf,armstrong,ouellet.c:ribeiro,stastny,yash in.d:meszaros,suter,zidlicky.g:turco,huet,halak,no rrena,leclair,toivenen.for sure keepers that i had chosen would be malkin,stastny;after there i\'m open for suggestions,remember i\'ll apply for pogge and hopefully get him,dropping fedotenko.advice please!
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

getzlaf, kessel, and brule are you obvious other choices. You will have Pogge so you will need to pick up either Halak or Turco next season. Man must be a deep pool if you have ribeiro, fedotenko, and schaefer on your team. Loose all of them aswell as Norrena.
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Genius

wake up buddy , i only get to protect six,for sure malkin , stastny , maybe turco.getzlaf,maybe,kessel maybe , but check these forums as the others do\'nt see much more than 60pts at best.appreciate the feedback.

Dobber Sports Genius

my appologies,read your comment too fast , yes those guys might fill out the other spots.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

just trying to help out smooth, no need to yell.. HAHA..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Genius

thanks for the help fellas , picked him up tues.i\'m done for this year but have some nice trade bait going into next years draft:turco,leclair,norrena,huet,halak,toivenen,po gge.might go out on a limb and deal all but halak and pogge depending on what happens from now till sept.any thoughts guys?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I think you\'re going to want to hang on to more than just Halak and Pogge. Halak\'s going to platoon with Huet and Pogge may not see much ice as the Leafs continue to ride Raycroft. Both are nice for the future, but won\'t get you anything now. Keep Turco at the very least.

Dobber Sports Genius

i agree that turco is top 10,either huet or halak could be the mainstay in montreal depending on the playoffs.just thinking i might be able to get some nice 1st round pics for these guys and gamble on pogge breaking in fast and hard.