Thread: Taylor Hall??? WOW

The Great One

Default Taylor Hall??? WOW

was at the game today vs Plymouth, (he had 5 points) and WOW did he look amazing!

His first 3 strides is what separates him from everyone else! he gets so many chances from just his skating ability alone!!

Also, Tyler Seguin (Plymouth) looked VERY promising! Does anyone know anything about this teenager? He was definitely the second best player on the ice.

Windsor lost 6-5 in SO, but we were still missing half our team! Look for a Memorial Cup repeat!

I...am your father.

Welcome! - sorry - our new users need to be validated now. You can thank the spammers for that. For the next day or so, you may need to be validated a few more times, as we are trying to fix it so that it validates you automatically. Sorry about that.

Great info on Hall
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Actually, at 8:45am you should be auto-validated and you should be able to post just fine. If not, please email me and let me know.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Bob McKenzie for TSN wrote an article about the Top 10 2010 Entry Draft picks and he mentions him in the Top 3 with a little blurb about him.

http://tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=11944

The Great One

A top five pick for Seguin? Makes sense now, he had blistering speed, soft hands and great vision. He also played the PK although I really didnt pay attention to his defensive role.

Dobber Sports Star

It was interesting to see Granlund ahead of Pulkkinen on that list. Has Granlund really stepped up his game or has Pulkkinen lost a stride?

Or is Granlund simply a more well-rounded player?
    10 Team H2H Points-based Keeper League

G, A, PIM, SOG, +/-
    W, SO, SV, GA

C: H. Sedin, Stamkos, Backstrom, Duchene, Granlund
    LW: D. Sedin, Landeskog, B. Schenn, Tatar, Boedker
    RW: P. Kane, Voracek, Hudler, Silfverberg, Toffoli
    D: Ehrhoff, Edler, Franson, Del Zotto, Myers, R. Ellis, Hamonic
    G: Quick, Bishop, Holtby, Peters, M. Jones

Farm: Terevainen, Nurse, Raanta

League Champion: 2009, 2011, 2013 and 2014

12 Team Roto Dynasty League Champion: 2011 and 2013

The Great One

Default Re: Taylor Hall??? WOW

5.5 years later.......

Dobber Sports Veteran

......Hall is almost single-handedly winning me most of my offensive categories this championship week. BEAST!
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Youngblood View Post
    Bob McKenzie for TSN wrote an article about the Top 10 2010 Entry Draft picks and he mentions him in the Top 3 with a little blurb about him.

http://tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=11944
    Its funny going back and seeing Bob MacKenzie's Top 10 and seeing how many actually made it through.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Great thread bump. Thumbs up.

I've long subscribed that there is this magical Top Three draft pick value.
    #1 overall picks are almost always money in the bank.
    #2 & #3 overall picks seem to pan out to "stars", perhaps 50%-75% of the time.
    And then for some reason it seems like #4 draft picks is the unlucky drop-off point: Klesla (2000), Weiss (2001), Pitkanen (2002), Zherdev (2003), Ladd (2004), Pouliot (2005), Nicklas Backstrom (2006) *The Super Draft*, Hickey (2007), *Pietrangelo (2008), E.Kane (2009), R.Johansen (2010), Larsson (2011), Reinhart (2012), S.Jones (2013).

Other than N.Back, AP, and perhaps EK & R-Jo... the #4 overall pick has always seemed to be the big value-drop point.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Now some interesting analysis.

It would be scarey then to compare the #4's vs anyone picked in the 2nd round during that same time frame. I bet we'd be surprised.