Thread: Info on the Dynasty ?

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Info on the Dynasty ?

Hi guys,

where's the sticky thread with the infos ???

Thanks !

Dobber Sports Stud

Hey Pete, what type of info are you after? I will send you an invite for the group as well

Dobber Sports Genius

Rules, roster, stats, salary cap, etc !!!

Dobber Sports Genius

Thanks to Chinny and Chicleteur ... I have all what I needed !

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Thanks to Chinny and Chicleteur ... I have all what I needed !
    Anytime buddy! Hope you'll get in!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Pete's in, replacing RC44 (Carolina Nation). I've posted the news in our community group.

Dobber Sports Stud

Just bumping this so eveyone can see how to follow the Comish Dyansty if they are interested.

Send me a PM if you want in the social group to follow the action or to find out about joining.

The Magnificent One

umm seems like noone is monitoring this social group. kinda action and alot of talk that we had last yr seems to have died out.

i posted 2 days ago asking people to post their tiers and the scores and i got one other tier posted but no scores the other one no response. posted this in the scoring spreadsheet thread. since we dont have the spreadsheet yet figured it would be cool to post it so we can all see how we are doing in relation to the other tiers.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Ace

As I was looking over some trade possibilities, something crossed my mind....

What would happen if a GM traded for a 1st round entry pick and that team ended up being one of the teams that ends up last or second last in Tier 3? From what I recall, these teams would end up getting replaced and the new owners would get a high draft pick. But we've never discussed what would happen if the previous owners trade their 1st rounder.

To clear things up, here is an example. A team from Tier 1 trades with a team from Tier 3. The team from Tier 1 acquires a 1st rounder from the Tier 3 team. The Tier 3 team, at the end of the season ends up in last place and is inevitably to be replaced by an incoming new GM.

What would happen in this case?
    Comish Dynasty - 3 Tiers - 24 GMs (G A +/- PIM STP SOG HITS BLK W SV GAA / 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G) - $1130 SALARY CAP - Tier 1

C - Point $111, Horvat $67, Athanasiou $27 (C/LW), Mittelstadt $5, Lafferty $5 (C,LW,RW), Kupari $5, Coyle $40 (C/RW), Saarela $5
    LW - E.Kane $130, Bertuzzi $11 (LW/RW), Matt Martin $27, B.Lemieux $5, Haula (C/LW) $5, Motte $5,
    RW - Tarasenko $117, Keller $28 (RW/LW), Niederreiter $65 (LW/RW) , Tatar $57 (LW/RW), Kyrou $5 (C/LW), B.Ritchie
    D - Werenski $62, Pulock $57, R.Ellis $65, Ceci $36, T.Myers $59, T.DeAngelo $9, Bear $5, Witkowski, $5, Byram $5, Boqvist $5, T.Smith $5, Capobianco $5
    G - Grubauer $42, Rittich $27, Sorokin $5,

Dobber Sports Giant

If I'm not mistaken, I think Russ already said something regarding this, but I can't find it. Maybe you should send him an email...

Dobber Sports Master

There was an email sent. Can't remember exactly but I do know the 2 new GMs are assured top 2 picks
    30 GM Commish Dynasty
    G A +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV
    Start: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 1Utl, 1G
    C:Savard,Filpulla,Arnott,Ott,Boyd,Weight,Rupp
    LW:Heatley,Morrow,Sullivan,Tambellini,Bissonnette, Pierro-Zabotel
    RW: Hemsky,Backes,Orr,Tikhonov,Artyukhin,Ortmeyer
    D:EJ,Ehrhoff,Hjalmarsson,Babchuk,Commodore
    G: M.A.Fleury,Deslauriers,Koskinen,Monnino

Dobber Sports Stud

Yeah Chic and i were discussing this the other day, and we can't remember if there is a rule in place about it or not, but we feel that teams in T3 shouldn't be allowed to trade 1st round picks to prevent a new team from not having the top 2 pick they will be owed.