Thread: Top 5 pick wanted

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Top 5 pick wanted

I want a top 5 pick. All those willing to move from the top 5 get back to me with what it will take... sd1976dynasty @ yahoo.com

Banned

yeah we all want a top 5 pick, why are you posting it to a public forum that 1000s of people read? I smell a rat, moderator?

Dobber Sports Ninja

No rat mcgoo, he's just posting something for my dynasty league. We are in the process of moving our discussion threads to the Community forums.

sd1976, have you signed up in the Comish Dynasty Community? That's where this should have been posted. Send me an email if you haven't received an invite and I'll resend.

Be aware that I'm going on vacation without internet access for a week starting late Friday.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Cool

I want a top 5 pick also. I have 7th overall and if your willing to move down to 7th overall we can work out the value at where you are sitting.

Gm of Sloppy Seconds!

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    No rat mcgoo, he's just posting something for my dynasty league. We are in the process of moving our discussion threads to the Community forums.

sd1976, have you signed up in the Comish Dynasty Community? That's where this should have been posted. Send me an email if you haven't received an invite and I'll resend.

Be aware that I'm going on vacation without internet access for a week starting late Friday.
    Sorry Commish, can you resend me the link?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post

ahhh got it, no worries...just the way it was worded and stuff it looked like spam or a bot or something