Thread: Quick or Emery

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Quick or Emery

Who is the best goalie now and long term, stats in sig.
    10Player(17keeper+20farm)
    G,Hit,SB,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,GWG,SOG,W,Sv%,GAA,SHO,S

Forward : Ericksson,Lucic,Landeskog,Hartnell,Vanek,Dubinsky, Paajarvis,Clune,Beleskey,Crosby,Backstrom,Malkin,B ackes,Giroux,Grigorenko,Nyquist,Grabovski,Forsberg ,Granlund,Henrique,Shinkaruk,Jarnkrok,Brunner,Wenn berg,Iginla,Stewart,Niederreiter,Silverberg,Connol y,Vey,Hartman,Ovechkin,Eberle,Tarasenko,Okposo

Denfense : Carle,Diaz,Gormley,Reinhart,Ekholm,Vatanen,Gudas,Z adorov,Weber,Letang,Byfuglien,Subban,

Goaltender : Fleury,Bishop,Markstrom,Luongo,Halak

Dobber Sports Stud

Short term, Emery. He could be a 40 game winner with great stats. Quick may not be the starter, or he could get 25 wins. Either way I'm banking on Emery.
    Long term, Emery is in a great position, with nobody behind him, but his shadow.
    Quick is a quick fix (pardon the pun). Bernier is being groomed as the heir apparent.
    Emery and Emery. Hope that helps
    F-Jarvis,Aho,Mittlestadt,Byfield,Berggren,Brink,Chyt il,Dach,Kakko,Kaliyev,
    Cooley,Newhook,Macelli,Marchenko,Meier,Michkov,Per fetti,Reichel,Stankoven

D-Bean,Hutson,Mateychuk,Mintyukov,Seider,Addison,Kor chinski

G-Kotchetkov,Oettinger,Wallstedt,Dostal,Knight,Taras ov

F-G,A=1pt (14 count)
    D-G,A=2pt,+- (8 count)
    G-Win=2pts,T=1,SO=1,G,A=1 (3 count)

12 Team Dynasty

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Yup - Emery and Emery

Administrator

I agree. I like the idea of rolling the dice on Emery. In quick you know what you are getting, but it isn't a heck of a lot. Emery brings a load of potential to the table.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Initiate

I am of the opinion that Emery will be a top 10 fantasy goalie this season and for the next few years. He is really athletic and his aggresive style will bode well in Philly. The Flyers are stacked with a plethora of young, talented forwards and with the addition of Pronger on the blue line for the next half decade, I see Philly as a team that will fight for the best record in the league. Emery has also proven that he can lead a team w/ good stats, and with no backup worth noting at the moment, you can expect 70 starts, 40 wins, 2.4 gaa and 4 shutouts from Ray. Just my humble prediction.
    12 team Yahoo H2H Keeper League (keep 6)
    G, A, P, +/-, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG
    W, L, GAA, SV%, SO

2C - Stamkos
    2LW - Benn
    2RW - Laine, Marner
    4D - Josi
    1Util -
    2G - Rask

Dobber Sports Apprentice

This season: Emery will be a top 10 goalie. He'll be a top 5 in the W category.
    Next season and beyond: It's a weird situation. I discern that Emery seems ready to be more humble and be a key part of a fantastic team. In all reality, he'll be playing his ass off for a long term deal. My question is what happens to him once he signs that long term deal for top 10 goaltender money after what will in all likelihood be a serious run at the Cup......does he return to his arrogant drug using ways? I know that may not be fair, but it's a serious question. Quick will most likely be moved after he maximizes his value this season to make way for a Bernier/Ersberg tandem. Quick has starting goaltender skills. So, IMO, you go with Emery, ride him out this year, and move him for maximum value after this year.....God knows when he'll blow up or revert to his past "tendancies."
    MFHL

F: Kovy, Stamkos, DSedin,PKane, Hemsky, Vanek, Gagner, Bergeron, Little, Gagne, Frolik, Backes
    D: Gonchar, JBo, Jovo, Yandle, Martin, Pronger
    G: Lundy, Turco
    B: Lupul, Kunitz, Filatov, Hornqvist, Moss, Coburn,Kulikov, Lee, Sekera, Price, Gustavsson

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Im gonna say Emery also, even though Flyers goalies have been notoriously disappointing lately. Pronger should *maybe* raise the defensive bar and help the goalies be a little more consistent.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Emery - too much upside compared to Quick.
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO