Thread: quick, clemm, budaj...more

The Magnificent One

Default quick, clemm, budaj...more

are open for trades. i am looking for more impact players. I have sent messages around but not much response as of late. I have budaj, quick and clemmensen for anyone who needs a goalie. as for my other players pretty much anyone is open to be traded so message me with offers and we can go from there. please email me at [email protected].

thanxs again guys and good luck the rest of the way and next season.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

The Magnificent One

so im just going to bump this post.

looking to make some interesting moves. again have been sending some messages around. if anyone has interest in anyone on my team message me with an offer or a start of an offer. please dont message me with i like this and this guy. try to formulate some idea and let me know.

thanxs again guys.

Looking to consolidate and get more impact players. not looking to trade for depth. thanxs again.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Ninja

Hey guys, for the record, trading won\'t be opened until AT LEAST the end of the playoffs, maybe not even until AFTER July 1st.

My point is to cool it a little in the trading department. Don\'t make any commitments NOW, lots can happen before trading is opened up again and I don\'t want to hear that anyone agreed to a trade in friggin\' April and subsequently backed out.

This has been an issue in pools I\'ve been in before where two guys agreed upon a trade about a month before trading was opened up and one of the guys found a better deal (or had second thoughts) and backed out. I don\'t want this to happen again.

Feel free to discuss and get a feel for people\'s interest level and market values, but DO NOT agree to a deal before trading is opened. If a trade that was agreed upon before trading was opened, I will not accept the email trail as proof that the deal was agreed upon.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket