Thread: Playoffs have begun

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Playoffs have begun

I am first overall and not worried about offense this round but I am playing against someone who has brodeur, nabakov and conklin. I have t thomas, Rinne, Price and Lehtonen. Just picked up lehtonen last week. I am starting Price at home vs the rangers but should I start Lehtonen vs the penquins at Pit?

Thanks

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

This is for next week? I would wait in see how both teams are doing by then. Watch both teams closely and see if the PENS are hot by then and if the Thrashers are still playing good hockey.

Personally I would say NO right now, but I would wait and see how both teams are performing at that point. You will be fine with Price, Thomas and Rinne..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Prodigy

This is for tonight I am in an ESPN league and they have two week playoff rounds, so last night was the first night of the playoffs. Rinne got me a win but his GAA and save percentage was not great. Hoping Conklin continues sucking but brodeur and nabakov are scary good right now. I beat him 6-4 last week in the last week of the regular season and would have won 8-2 but thomas sucked on Sunday against the pens.