Thread: Who to start?

Dobber Sports Star

Default Who to start?

2 of 3:

Lundqvist vs Atlanta
    Bryzgalov vs Nashville
    Vokoun vs Toronto

Roto scoring based on W, SV% and SO. One would think that Lundy is a must-start, but he hasn\'t been all that consistent.

Nashville has been having a ton of trouble putting the biscuit in the net and so has Phoenix, so I think I\'m leaning towards Bryz for that game -- a low scoring affair?

Who do you like? Any thoughts?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Who to start?

I would lean toward Vokoun and Lundy. Lundy is a great goal tender and plays for a better team. Vokoun because he has been playing really well as of late and Florida has been hot lately.

Don\'t like Bryz because his team can\'t score and they play against Rinne. Might be low scoring, but I would go with Nashville and Rinne for the win.
    12 Team, CBS H2H league, compete each week in these categories (G, A, +/-, PPP, PIM) (Goalies - 0.2 per save, 3pts SO, 5pts W)

F - Datsyuk, Plekanec, Jagar, Ovechkin, Kadri, Gagner, Van Reimsdyk, M. Koivu
    D - Chara, Spurgeon, Green, Schultz, Kronwall
    G - Rask, Fleury, Bishop

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Who to start?

Hey Pooladdict

It helps to identify home and away - like this:

Lundqvist vs Atlanta
    Bryzgalov @ Nashville
    Vokoun @ Toronto

I think I am with Bruinsfan on starting Lundie and Vokoun - frankly I don\'t like the Preds-Yote game for a call at all - my gut tells me that first line of the Preds is finally figure it out though, but I also think the Yotes have been playing well and are due.

Dobber Sports Star

Default Who to start?

Thanks for your input guys.

Unfortunately I was too slow setting my roster to put Vokoun in.

Fortunately Pete DeBoer went with a last minute switch and stuck in Andersen instead!