Thread: Changes to Zorro\'s NHL Challenge...

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Changes to Zorro\'s NHL Challenge...

Gents,

With the return of our long lost leader from his winter hiatus, Zorro and myself have consider and implemented three rule changes to the challenge.

#1) Once a challenge is down to two players, we will start up our next challenge. This one took effect at the start of Game 14.

#2) We wil now allow players to pick a game after other games have started; many people can\'t always get a pick in from work, school etc and may miss the first game. This will allow more players access to the challenge. This takes effect in Game 15.

#3) A win in OT will be considered a win for your team. Only games that go to a shoot-out will not qualify as a victory. We felt that a win in OT is no different than a win in regulation. This also takes effect in Game 15.

Lastly, there was brief consideration of changing the name to Zorro/hockeyislife NHL Challenge, but there just isn\'t enough characters in the heading to accommodate that.

Looking forward to everyone playing in Game 15!!
    on fantasy hockey hiatus!!!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Changes to Zorro\'s NHL Challenge...

I tried this in a subject heading and it seems to fit. I like the sounds of it aswell..

Zorro/hockeyislife NHL Challenge Round 15

I took out the pick a winner because by now it seems self explainatory..

I hope you all respect the changes we have made. I just thought thought if we changed the picking to before puck drop for each game, it gives everyone a fair shot at picking a late game if they missed the deadline of the early games.

I also hope you like the OT win counting as a win, we both felt (zorro and hockeyislife) that a OT win was pretty much the same as a regulation win. So we have decided to implement that rule. As soon as a game goes to a shootout your pick is done. I like this rule.

And finally I think we had to change the name. hockeyislife has carried this challenge in the last little while since I was \"MIA\" because of work and vacation.

Goodluck to you all in round 15.. I am challenging you all to try and beat me.
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..