Thread: Kostsitsyn

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Kostsitsyn

Just finished watching the Habs/Islanders game.. My boy Kostsitsyn was amazing:woohoo: . He assisted on the last three goals.
    He is starting to show what he is capable of doing. The guy has got soft hands.
    Looking forward to next season.
    11 Teams Keeper League
    Start 12 FWDs, 6 Ds & 2 Gs

F: Getzlaf, Perry, Backstrom, Parise, Iginla, D. Roy, Hudler, Antropov, Tanguay, Weiss, A. Kostitsyn, Huselius, Steen, Gerbe, Radulov
    D: Markov, R. Whitney, Letang, Carlson, OEL, Del Zotto, Rundblad, White, Kindl
    G: Kiprusoff, Halak, Bernier

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re:Kostsitsyn

Kostsitsyn has been great for a couple of games, and it\'s only a matter of time before he scores his first goal of the season.

I\'ll only draft him next season if the Habs makes some good signing at the free agent market. I think that Kostsitsyn need a better player than Latendresse and Lapierre to count into our hockey pools.

The Habs need a small clean up. We saw what Samsonov did.
    QHL Stanley Cup champion 2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09
    www.thephysicsofhockey.com

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

You\'re absolutely right..he does need to play with go players and he will have to play on one of the first two lines.
    As for Samsonov, he won\'t come back next season.
    I doubt that Carbo will use for the rest of this season. He was a healthy scratch again last night.
    11 Teams Keeper League
    Start 12 FWDs, 6 Ds & 2 Gs

F: Getzlaf, Perry, Backstrom, Parise, Iginla, D. Roy, Hudler, Antropov, Tanguay, Weiss, A. Kostitsyn, Huselius, Steen, Gerbe, Radulov
    D: Markov, R. Whitney, Letang, Carlson, OEL, Del Zotto, Rundblad, White, Kindl
    G: Kiprusoff, Halak, Bernier

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Kostitsyn played with Koivu for a majority of the game, but also saw some time with Plekanec (who is looking better and better as the year goes on)...I was really excited with the Habs drafted him a couple of years ago, those are the types of guys the Habs need in their system. I would love to see him play with Koivu next year, he would have 60pt potential playing with Koivu, let\'s just pray he doesnt\' get stuck with Kovalev, the $4.5M useless wonder....

Dobber Sports Genius

Eeeeee I saw the game yesterday and I don,t think Kostitsyn played with Koivi. Koivu played with Latendresse and Ryder.

Kostitsyn played with Plekanec and Higgins (maaaaaaan this line was awesome yesterday !).

Dobber Sports Sophomore

His assists came with playing with those 2 lines mixed up, so he did see some time with Koivu...\"majority of the game\"..probably the wrong phrase to have used. Regardless, he looks sweet playing with either Koivu or Plekanec...