For any of you who played free ESPN fantasy baseball this season, you know that they had scoring issues early on and all players ended up getting 1 free \"pay\" /prize eligible fantasy football team for this season ($29.95 value).

I created a 10 team standard pay league and 8 (including me) of my baseball league-mates have joined.

We\'re looking for 2 more managers, and I\'d rather recruit on here than on the ESPN boards because most of the people there are 12 year old morons. Most of these people play fantasy hockey with me in a pay league, but this football one is definitely casual. I have it set for a live draft and maybe half of the teams are even going to show up for the live draft, although people are pre-ranking.

If anyone is interested, send an email to suicidentn /a t\\ yahoo dot com and I\'ll get back to you within 24 hours or so with league login info. Also, post something on here letting me know you emailed me, because I\'m here more often than I\'m there. Draft is next Saturday (Sept 1) at 6pm and I\'d like to have the spots filled mid-week if possible.

Thanks.