Thread: Spend some money

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Spend some money

Dobber - I have spent way too much time trying to log in lately (1 month) - it is not my ISP. Check you system out laddie! In the world of instant access - your site is less than dependable - you might want to look at this.

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re:Spend some money

Relax Shoeless! I have no difficulty accessing the site. Give Dobber a break, be a little more polite. He may even credit you a few karma points. When you accumulate a lot, you could then redeem them and buy yourself a decent computer:woohoo:
    My keeper squad on this 10 team, no positional requirement league (except 1 goalie and 1 NHL team). Points only: Parise, Kopitar, Hemsky, Brunette, J Staal, Okposo, Doan, Roy, O.Jokinen, Giroux, Krejci, Oshie, Eberle, Little, Filpulla, Steen, Filatov, Hudler, H.Lundqvist, + NHL Team LA.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Good info Stephane - I have wondered for some time if it was me or the site - this is the only site that I have difficulty with (locking up, no access, double posting, etc.) and I am very active on the net.

I happen to be a big Dobber fan and care about quality so that prompted my input - if wrong then my apologies. Darryl is a big boy and a businessman, I trust he can filter my message to the extent it concerns his business objectives.

I appreciate your comment because I don\'t always observe good etiquette and a little comeuppance helps me to adjust my methods - thanks!

Somehow I doubt Dobber gives out karma for cutting him a break or being polite - so I probably have to get my computer upgrade the old fashioned way - pay for it.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Good info Stephane - I have wondered for some time if it was me or the site - this is the only site that I have difficulty with (locking up, no access, double posting, etc.) and I am very active on the net.

I happen to be a big Dobber fan and care about quality so that prompted my input - if wrong then my apologies. Darryl is a big boy and a businessman, I trust he can filter my message to the extent it concerns his business objectives.

I appreciate your comment because I don\'t always observe good etiquette and a little comeuppance helps me to adjust my methods - thanks!

Somehow I doubt Dobber gives out karma for cutting him a break or being polite - so I probably have to get my computer upgrade the old fashioned way - pay for it.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

lol - go figure a double would happen on this post.

I...am your father.

There is a lot of crap on the site to make it look good - it\'s gotta be the computer. I had a problem early in the month because the site was down for about an hour. That stuff happens every few months though. Normally, there is zero problems.

Crap that needs to load up:
    The Fantasy Players bar at the top
    The DobberHockey logo
    The Dobberhockey flash
    The hit counter at the bottom
    pictures
    when there\'s a vid it will really slow down older computers.

PS - I\'ll give you each some Karma haha
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I am convinced - I guess maybe it is time to go shopping.

Dobber Sports Veteran

I have accessed the site with dail-up and Dobber loads faster then any other sports site and a heck of a lot faster them my email.