Thread: Maxim Mayorov

Dobber Sports Master

Default Maxim Mayorov

I\'m up against the cap and need to pick up a FA RW\'er.
    Due to the cap I\'m unable to make a trade.

Anyone interested in trading away a draft pick for Mayorov?
    30 GM Commish Dynasty
    G A +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV
    Start: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 1Utl, 1G
    C:Savard,Filpulla,Arnott,Ott,Boyd,Weight,Rupp
    LW:Heatley,Morrow,Sullivan,Tambellini,Bissonnette, Pierro-Zabotel
    RW: Hemsky,Backes,Orr,Tikhonov,Artyukhin,Ortmeyer
    D:EJ,Ehrhoff,Hjalmarsson,Babchuk,Commodore
    G: M.A.Fleury,Deslauriers,Koskinen,Monnino

Dobber Sports Guru

Default Maxim Mayorov

crazy, send me a note and maybe we can talk

Dobber Sports Star

Default Maxim Mayorov

Hey Crazy... I\'d be game. Send me an email
    [color=#008000]24 Team / 3 Tier Roto League
    G|A|+/-|PIM|PPP|SOG|Hits|BS
    W|GAA|SV

Tier 1
    C: Tavares, Duchene, JStaal, Marner, Grigorenko, Dubois, Barzal
    LW: Landeskog, Teravainen, Pearson, Wilson, Pulkkinen, Bittner
    RW: PKane, Gaborik, Virtanen, Rantanen, Stewart, Sprong, Chiasson, Vey
    D: OEL, Barrie, Bogosian, Larsson, McNabb, Oduya, Bigras
    G: Bobrovsky, Korpisalo, Hutton, Hellberg

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Maxim Mayorov

You guys know we only have 5 draft picks to trade, right?
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Maxim Mayorov

The Comish wrote:
    FYI Comish, the rules say its a 10 round draft. Has this changed or are you thinking about one of your 10 other leagues

By the way, did we ever come up with a league name?
    Points Only Dynasty League - count top 6 F, top 4 D and top G

F: Crosby, Malkin, Ovechkin, Bergeron, R Smith, W Karlsson, Atkinson, Zuccarello, Radulov, Lee, Steel, Milano, Farabee, Batherson, Sprong, Heponiemi

D: Burns, Letang, Carlson ,Yandle, Green, M Matheson, Niko

G: Markstrom, Rinne, Samsonov

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Maxim Mayorov

pensfan wrote:
    The Comish wrote:
    FYI Comish, the rules say its a 10 round draft. Has this changed or are you thinking about one of your 10 other leagues

I remember it as a 5 round draft like Comish says. Not that I understand why there is a limit since we have a limit of 25 for our team.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Maxim Mayorov

I need to find the time to fix up the rules so that there is no ambiguity. I\'m finding it a challenge right now to make the time to do anything but play catch up commish in all my leagues right now. Maybe next week or the week after...

As it is a dynasty league, you should be allowed to keep ALL your players if you want. What I see happening is that you can draft the number of players you don\'t protect.

So if you protect 20, then you can draft 5, provided you are within the cap restrictions. If you protect 22, then you get 3 draft picks.

The catch is, if you trade a draft pick, you are going to have to drop that many players. If you trade someone a 5th round pick, then you would be bound to drop 5 players!

I really need to put this out there before people go crazy (no offence Crazynuck) with trading draft picks.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Maxim Mayorov

Noriculous wrote:
    pensfan wrote:
    The Comish wrote:

I remember it as a 5 round draft like Comish says. Not that I understand why there is a limit since we have a limit of 25 for our team.
    I think we problably mixing this up with the \"supposed\" 5 round \"after draft\" draft we were suppose to do. From what I recall, it was suppose to be a 10 round draft each year.

Anyway, like Comish posted, he\'ll clear this up within a week.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Maxim Mayorov

With 25 man rosters, where would we put 10 more players? Therein lies the dilemma! I\'ve put out something for all to read in Comish\'s Corner and by email regarding trading of draft picks that will hopefully clear this issue up right away.