Thread: Tyler Bertuzzi

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Tyler Bertuzzi

Not much talk about Lil' Birt but he seems to have found a nice spot in Detroit's top 6 and producing well. 9 points in 13 games and looks pretty good out there. Hasn't shown much of his rugged side yet but there is the potential on good multi-cat production, judging from his AHL stats. He could be a nice sleeper down the stretch and next year.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Tyler Bertuzzi

I'm watching too... multi-positional. Just need him to get in 5 more games so I can scoop him in the only league he's floating the WW in
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Sage

Yeah I just snatched him up as a prospect free agent in my league. Love the multi-cat upside here. Have had my eye on him for a while to see some signs of legit offense, dont want another Nick Ritchie, and he is producing. Has a good role, PP1, lots to like here in multi-cat and roto scenarios.

Dobber Sports Titan

Only grabbed him in one league so far, and it's an extremely deep one year league. He has some intriguing numbers for now, but I expect to be cycling him out for another flavour of the week very soon.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)