Thread: GOalie or Milano+

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default GOalie or Milano+

Team is in signature - currently in second could use some goalie help down stretch...

Trade

Hoffman, Marcus Johanson, Sonny Milano, Matthew Benning, Daniel Carr & Antonie Bibeau

for

Frederick Andersen, Brandan Saad & Oliver Kylington
    G/A/SOG/HIT/BLK/STP/W/GA/SV% - 20 Team

F B.Tkachuk, Meier, Horvat, Necas, Toews, Bratt, Perron, Tarasenko, R. Thomas, Hyman, Tanev, Duchene, J.Quinn, R.Strome, Domi, Cooley
    D Makar, Reilly, N.Dobson, Faulk, Addison, Sanderson, Heinola, Zamula, Perbix, Marino, Lauzon
    G. Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Jarry, Reimer, Schmid, Accord, Soderblom

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: GOalie or Milano+

Given your starting two Goalies, the Freddie and Rask combination is pretty strong. I like this deal. You are giving up quantity and most of that prospects and getting an elite goaltender and a very decent forward back and there's nothing wrong with Kylington as a prospect. Losing Hoffman hurts a bit but you are acquiring the best player in the deal IMO. I'd pull the trigger, absolutely.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

The Great One

I would trade a pile of steaming crap for a legit starting goalie...

Dobber Sports Superstar

Given your starting two Goalies, the Freddie and Rask combination is pretty strong. I like this deal. You are giving up quantity and most of that prospects and getting an elite goaltender and a very decent forward back and there's nothing wrong with Kylington as a prospect. Losing Hoffman hurts a bit but you are acquiring the best player in the deal IMO. I'd pull the trigger, absolutely.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    I would trade a pile of steaming crap for a legit starting goalie...

Lol. Hoffman Milano and Johansson aren?t steaming crap but yeah I get it. I accepted.

Wanted to improve the goalie situation. Just hope Milano doesn?t turn into a star
    G/A/SOG/HIT/BLK/STP/W/GA/SV% - 20 Team

F B.Tkachuk, Meier, Horvat, Necas, Toews, Bratt, Perron, Tarasenko, R. Thomas, Hyman, Tanev, Duchene, J.Quinn, R.Strome, Domi, Cooley
    D Makar, Reilly, N.Dobson, Faulk, Addison, Sanderson, Heinola, Zamula, Perbix, Marino, Lauzon
    G. Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Jarry, Reimer, Schmid, Accord, Soderblom

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Vdawgs22 View Post
    Lol. Hoffman Milano and Johansson aren?t steaming crap but yeah I get it. I accepted.

Wanted to improve the goalie situation. Just hope Milano doesn?t turn into a star
    Milano is very, very unlikely to turn into the best player in the deal. You hope Milano turns into a Hoffman level player. Everyone you list after Milano is completely fungible - they are prospects who have shown nothing.

I'd definitely make that move to get Andersen. He's a very good goalie, and has a starting gig locked up.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.