Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy BobbleHeads?

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Where to buy BobbleHeads?

Hello all,

My Wife and I started a 30 before 30 list and one of the items on our list is starting a collection.

I got one of the Wheat Kings Ivan Provorov bobbleheads and was thinking that I might start collecting them.

Where would you suggest is the best place to buy bobbleheads? I have found some on eBay and they are priced around $40.

Is that reasonable? Or should I look elsewhere or just wait until I go to games.

I am thinking the chance of me being it a Flyers game on a bobblehead giveaway night is slim, so if I am collecting I will likely have to pay something.

Thanks everyone,
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Where to buy BobbleHeads?

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Hello all,

My Wife and I started a 30 before 30 list and one of the items on our list is starting a collection.

I got one of the Wheat Kings Ivan Provorov bobbleheads and was thinking that I might start collecting them.

Where would you suggest is the best place to buy bobbleheads? I have found some on eBay and they are priced around $40.

Is that reasonable? Or should I look elsewhere or just wait until I go to games.

I am thinking the chance of me being it a Flyers game on a bobblehead giveaway night is slim, so if I am collecting I will likely have to pay something.

Thanks everyone,
    e-bay, amazon, kijiji etc... online is your oyster for this type of collection
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Pro

Definitely online. Or from season ticket holders, if you know any. I started collecting too and have a nice little roster so far:

Ken Daneyko
    Taylor Hall
    Andy Greene
    Adam Henrique
    Jonathan Toews
    Pau Gasol (Bulls)
    Kris Bryant (Cubs)
    Cam Newton

mostly Devils via my season ticket holder buddy, but I've branched out to other sports since I moved to Chicago. My Daneyko was from ebay and it's great

Quote Originally Posted by rtstr View Post
    Definitely online. Or from season ticket holders, if you know any. I started collecting too and have a nice little roster so far:

Ken Daneyko
    Taylor Hall
    Andy Greene
    Adam Henrique
    Jonathan Toews
    Pau Gasol (Bulls)
    Kris Bryant (Cubs)
    Cam Newton

mostly Devils via my season ticket holder buddy, but I've branched out to other sports since I moved to Chicago. My Daneyko was from ebay and it's great
    Any chance you wanna sell the Newton one? As a Panthers fan he is definitely one I am looking at.

Getting them shipped up to Canada from online gets so expensive. Shipping is almost as much as the bobblehead itself.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports All-Star

There are places where you can actually have custom bobbleheads made. Maybe you should get one made of your wife?

Dobber Sports Pro

Any chance you wanna sell the Newton one? As a Panthers fan he is definitely one I am looking at.

Getting them shipped up to Canada from online gets so expensive. Shipping is almost as much as the bobblehead itself.
    Ah, wish I could help you but I too am a Panthers fan so that's among my most prized bobbles. It was a gift, purchased online but I'm not exactly where.

Ah, wish I could help you but I too am a Panthers fan so that's among my most prized bobbles. It was a gift, purchased online but I'm not exactly where.
    had to try. They are available on NFL shop.com

Bobblehead - $30
    Shipping - $30 bucks haha

​​

Dobber Sports Pro

had to try. They are available on NFL shop.com

Bobblehead - $30
    Shipping - $30 bucks haha

Of course, haha. If you ever find yourself in Charlotte-- assuming they continue playing there for a while-- the team store at the stadium is pretty awesome and has a nice array of bobbleheads. I try to make it out there for a home game each season and it's always one of my favorite trips.

Of course, haha. If you ever find yourself in Charlotte-- assuming they continue playing there for a while-- the team store at the stadium is pretty awesome and has a nice array of bobbleheads. I try to make it out there for a home game each season and it's always one of my favorite trips.
    I think shipping is cheaper than that option

Haha... but I would love to make it out to a game sometime! Definitely on my bucket list.

The Great One

Why do I have the feeling that your top 40 under 40 list will involve having a giant garage sale so you can declutter? lol

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that your top 40 under 40 list will involve having a giant garage sale so you can declutter? lol

Not if bobble heads are that expensive and I have a lot of shelf and desk space that is currently empty at my office. Probably have room for 50 of them and I doubt I will buy 50 when they are 60 bucks a pop.

​​

Dobber Sports Jedi

Another place to check are hobbie shops. We've got a local card shop in town and he's got at least 30 different options for sale. Often websites have free shipping on orders over $X.xx amount... buy 3 .. free shipping?
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Titan

Find a small sports apparel store and get them to order you a bobblehead.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Find a small sports apparel store and get them to order you a bobblehead.

Does this work? That would be great? Cause they can probably reduce the shipping significantly eh.

Dobber Sports Titan

Does this work? That would be great? Cause they can probably reduce the shipping significantly eh.
    There's a sports apparel store near me called Sports Obsession and they have been pretty chill with stuff for me. Like no tag on an item and they go, "Uhhhh hows $20 sound?", or they've discounted jerseys for me because I wanted a Large and all they had was an XL. Or I was looking for an item that had the name "steve" on it and they didn't have one. So they said they'd give me a call/text when they get a new batch in and they specifically ordered some Steve items.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll