Thread: Hoffman for raanta.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Hoffman for raanta.

I have a lot of wingers (tho not the healthiest right now) and out goalie stats highly favour even mediocre goalies as long as they start. Any advice would help. I would be trading Hoffman.
    14 member dynasty league. Full keepers. 9 forwards/ 4 d-men/ 1 utility/2 goalies/ 4 bench spots. Points goals, assists, hits, plus/minus, PPP, GWG. Goalie:saves, wins, SO. Forwards: Ehlers,Barzal, Barkov, Keller,Hall, fabbri,J.Schwarz,Hoffman,Aho,Perron, Kuzy, puljarvi.Defence:Karlsson, Hedman, Ghost,Provo.G:Helly,Vas,Raanta.Prospects:Peterson, samsonov,karprizov,parsons,sorokin,Suzuki,Bellows, Borgstrom

The Magnificent One

Default Re: Hoffman for raanta.

You have helle and vas and you are missing goalie stats? Not sure insee how that works...

I like Hoffman and just think he is playing poorly now. That being said a starting goalie is usually more valuable. If you really are lacking goalie stats and won't have to bench one of the goalies if conflicts the I guess to do this
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Apprentice

It?s a points league. So stats aren?t really important. But thank u for the reply

Dobber Sports Grand Master

In your league, this makes sense. Crappy goalies on crappy teams have huge value if they get starts due to saves. No rate stats, so goalie quality only matters as to how well they can keep a job.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Pretty much lol