Thread: Keep Lehner or try to move him ROS

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Keep Lehner or try to move him ROS

I have Lehner in a keeper league. With all of the rumors floating around him now going to Chicago, is he worth holding for the ROS or trying to deal? My teams goalie situation is bleak. REALLY bleak. If he does get moved to Chicago it could actually save my goaltending for the season.

Also do people feel that Lehner getting dealt is more of a question of when rather than if?
    14 team head to head, 7 keepers
    G, A, PPP, HITS, PIM, +/-, GWG, W, L, SO, SV%
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 4D, 2 Utility, 2G, 4 bench, 1IR+
    F - Matthews, Marner, McDavid, Debrincat, Thomas, Jeannot, Vilardi, Zegras, Guentzel, Zibanejad
    D - Dahlin, Bouchard, Lauzon, Durzi,. Chychrun
    G - Samsonov, Gustavsson, Askarov

16 team head to head, 15 keepers
    G, A, PPP, SOG, Hit, Block, W, GAA, SV, SV%
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 1F, 4D, 1 Utility, 2G
    F - McDavid, Tavares, Kucherov, Meier, Duchene, Foerster P. Kane, Pastrnak, R. Smith, Forsberg, Poitras, W. Johnston

D - Josi, Reilly, Faber, Matheson, Nemec,
    G - Vasilevskiy, Merzlikins, Vladar, Cossa

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Keep Lehner or try to move him ROS

Unless you can get a sure thing starter for him + another piece I'd say keep him. The rest of your G's are basically backups.
    12 team 35 player dynasty Keep all players - 2017-18 Leaque champ -
    Goals: 3 Assists: 2 Def pts: 0.5 PPG:2 SHG:2 Shots: 0.4 GA:-1 SV: 0.2 Wins: 5 Shutout: 3

F: Barkov, Scheifele, Dubois, Hall, Keller, Kreider, Drouin, Monahan, Dadonov, Shwartz, Terravainen, Wilson, Tatar, Schmaltz , Bratt Minors: Necas, Chytil, Borgstrom, Kravtsov, R.Thomas, Donato,

D: Jones, Butcher, Klingberg, Hamilton, S. Theodore, Minors: Chowlowski, Jokiharju, Brannstrom, K. Miller

G: Bobrovsky, Varlamov, IR: Crawford, Raanta Minors:Hill

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Keep Lehner or try to move him ROS

Normally, I'd say move Lehner for what you can get, but if he ends up on a better team (easy to find) where he will play a decent amount (not nearly as easy to find) his value skyrockets.

I think there are some teams that are so poorly run, that they may not be able to get things done that they need to do. Sometimes they luck into stuff, but Buffalo is going nowhere, Lehner is not the answer, and he's a upcoming FA, and there are teams that could use him. He should get dealt, but they need to find a trade partner who can give them players & picks back that they want.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.