Thread: Trade for Lehner?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Trade for Lehner?

Been hearing a lot of rumors regarding Lehner possibly being dealt to either NYI or CHI. The team that has Lehner also has Holtby and Vas. 10's across the board in goalie stats for our league. Me, well, middle of the pack in wins and almost bottom in SV% and GAA. I just dropped Darling for Bernier and put Talbot on the bench. Would anyone take a flyer on Lehner? His numbers aren't bad for the team he has in front of him.

thanks
    10 Team Weekly Roto Keeper League (keep 5)
    G, A, SOG, + -, PIM, Hit, PPP, SHP, BLKS, W, GAA, SV %
    Start (2) C, LW, RW , (2) G, (4) D and (1) UTIL

C - Seguin, Trocheck C, RW, Backstrom, Couture, R. Strome
    LW - Pastrnak LW, RW, E. Kane,
    RW - Ovechkin LW, RW, Wheeler, Kassian
    D - Karlsson, Trouba, Pietrangelo, Yandle, Gostisbehere, Byfuglien
    G - Hellebuyck, Halak, Koskinen

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Trade for Lehner?

I would definitely take a chance on Lehner if I can get him for a reasonable price.

Dobber Sports Titan

I don't think he gets traded, and I don't see him as an upgrade on Talbot/Darling/Bernier ROS.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'd have no interest in Lehner with your categories (W, GAA, SV %) in such a small league. 16 teams? Sure.

He is below average in both save percentage and quality start percentage this year, so he's both below average and unreliable for that category. That is the least team-dependent category.

For the other two, either he stays in Ottawa and they stink, giving you poor GAA and mediocre wins, or he gets dealt somewhere, and may end up in a timeshare, giving you mediocre to poor wins, and a big question mark for GAA.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.